Lined my bitch

11 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

sorry shh ? 

i was out in fields with mutts not at school you knob 

summer on the fields motorbikes all day 

a proper child hood ? 

Chasing leverets on a motorbike ?

I was out in the fields and on the coast; the same as my kids are but after school, weekends and holidays ?

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mated my bitch 5 weeks ago today think shes caught,I tried to breed her this time last year but alas it wasnt to be but this time I think it's worked thank feck fingers crossed everything goes smooth

What has uncle big Ron told you about smoking that shit and about letting me check ur posts before you post ? now off to school you little bugger and no skipping PT your fat enough 

Well I've had a right kick in the teeth both me and the bitch went into labour early hours of sunday morning she had 3 pup fairly quick,then I had another pup born dead then another born live all seem

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Chasing leverets on a motorbike ?

I was out in the fields and on the coast; the same as my kids are but after school, weekends and holidays ?

season coursing summer was motorbikes but yes back field you’d get odd hare and bambi to chase on bike but they always left you really 

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

you should try it with young whippet may kill the odd one then ?

What comps have you won or what dogs you ran against cos what your saying there's nothing better out there than you got cos you said you would run anyone anywhere I  no lads that have won comps with there dogs this thread was about a bullx bitch not a saluki greyhounds if your dogs are as good as you say come on then tell us all what you have won or beat with em 

Edited by bobby2
1 hour ago, zigzag dan said:

Another thread ruined all because I originally said the line of bull X used by Penda is being tested several nights per week,by myself and a tight group of a few others and was more or less called a liar .......no wonder the game is dying when we are too busy slagging each other off instead of sticking together.

He just has people on a wind up mate I take no notice I always say let the dog do the talking ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
37 minutes ago, bobby2 said:

What comps have you won or what dogs you ran against cos what your saying there's nothing better out there than you got cos you said you would run anyone anywhere I  no lads that have won comps with there dogs this thread was about a bullx bitch not a saluki greyhounds if your dogs are as good as you say come on then tell us all what you have won or beat with em 

nothing and no one mate 

so easy money here for your mates at em 3 times a week come season isn’t it 

i’ll look an idiot if i don’t turn up won’t i all i ask is who ever is winning come dark wins 

6 hours ago, mC HULL said:

nothing and no one mate 

i’ll look an idiot if i don’t turn up won’t i all i ask is who ever is winning come dark wins 

Seth

Edited by Black neck
Fidget spinner
10 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

nothing and no one mate 

The lads I no that  won ones dead both well none lads they won years ago when it was called Callender coursing club both them lads are still well none one was a top terrier man aswel in his day if he were alive he would of took on cos he liked to see what's out there win or loose talked me alot about dogs lurchers or terriers what line you running or what they bred down from

1 minute ago, bobby2 said:

The lads I no that  won ones dead both well none lads they won years ago when it was called Callender coursing club both them lads are still well none one was a top terrier man aswel in his day if he were alive he would of took on cos he liked to see what's out there win or loose talked me alot about dogs lurchers or terriers what line you running or what they bred down from

who was that willie tuff ? me dog has sooner in there way back 

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

sorry shh ? 

i was out in fields with mutts not at school you knob 

summer on the fields motorbikes all day 

a proper child hood ? 

Mine was spent with the priest in the confessional 

8 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

who was that willie tuff ? me dog has sooner in there way back 

No these lads won well after salty and sooner ran lads dog that won a few years later then the son of it won a few years later to them boys went on to bread some good couring dogs I've a dog here load of top coursing dogs in is ped some of the best match dogs close to him not way back 

11 minutes ago, bobby2 said:

No these lads won well after salty and sooner ran lads dog that won a few years later then the son of it won a few years later to them boys went on to bread some good couring dogs I've a dog here load of top coursing dogs in is ped some of the best match dogs close to him not way back 

me dogs from romeo x tikka(cindy x nero )fensarefarbut i still go bred him 

me bitch pure saluki x joe (bulldozerxdouble dan) x scout cindy 

fred holmes bred me bitch ?

• Like 2