Lined my bitch

19 hours ago, stop.end said:

He's ran none... He's the biggest one dimensional shit talker on this forum and that's saying something.. run against him in a comp... The mouthy cxnt can't even get a day out with them never mind matching them...lol he's offered loads on here for a day out and they won't even go...I said before he must wear a colostomy bag because he couldn't hold his pish...

That’s the spirit ?

• Haha 2

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mated my bitch 5 weeks ago today think shes caught,I tried to breed her this time last year but alas it wasnt to be but this time I think it's worked thank feck fingers crossed everything goes smooth

What has uncle big Ron told you about smoking that shit and about letting me check ur posts before you post ? now off to school you little bugger and no skipping PT your fat enough 

Well I've had a right kick in the teeth both me and the bitch went into labour early hours of sunday morning she had 3 pup fairly quick,then I had another pup born dead then another born live all seem

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, Sammyballer said:

Not scared to walk my land where I know , down here the gamekeepers are useless and more concerned about the other idiots , got a coursing dog because it suits the ground I run and the stuff I want to kill 

Don’t tell  her no more , keep her in the dark  in the long run he will not  believe unless it’s slop ?

4 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Don’t tell  her no more , keep her in the dark  in the long run he will not  believe unless it’s slop ?

i’ll run any ground gl get me on good going they won’t last 30 secs no sport in it ? 

1 minute ago, Sammyballer said:

Problem here is the flint don’t tell you dogs can fly across that aswell? 

i’ll run flint or chalk sammy and do at times more so chalky land flint after good heavy rains cavan be dicky 

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

i’ll run flint or chalk sammy and do at times more so chalky land flint after good heavy rains cavan be dicky 

Iv seen some serious damage  on dogs feet from flint , a sharp turn on there can be end of a season for a lot dogs forgot yours are super dogs 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Sammyballer said:

Iv seen some serious damage  on dogs feet from flint , a sharp turn on there can be end of a season for a lot dogs forgot yours are super dogs 

You know him then ? nearest he’s come to flint is watching Fred n Wilma ?

Edited by green lurchers
3 minutes ago, Sammyballer said:

they must be if you don’t run abit a flint now and again the ones feathered up on feet doesn’t bother un and most will adapt there style unless a thick wiz’s banger that try’s 100 mmph everywhere it goes 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

we’re as you could run 300 yds to ya dog laid up been blew to bits by a stubble hare ? 

If Only you wer a little more understanding ? guess you can fish ya little catfish out a pond ? did you kill it ? 

Edited by green lurchers
2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

they must be if you don’t run abit a flint now and again the ones feathered up on feet doesn’t bother un and most will adapt there style unless a thick wiz’s banger that try’s 100 mmph everywhere it goes 

God loves a trier not a summer smasher ??