Lined my bitch

14 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

or sorry it killed a few rabbits once ? 

whatever they did they didnt jack like your s does    fatty  i know you wont admit it  , but that poodle x you got is a jacker  !!

• Haha 1

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mated my bitch 5 weeks ago today think shes caught,I tried to breed her this time last year but alas it wasnt to be but this time I think it's worked thank feck fingers crossed everything goes smooth

What has uncle big Ron told you about smoking that shit and about letting me check ur posts before you post ? now off to school you little bugger and no skipping PT your fat enough 

Well I've had a right kick in the teeth both me and the bitch went into labour early hours of sunday morning she had 3 pup fairly quick,then I had another pup born dead then another born live all seem

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, riohog said:

whatever they did they didnt jack like your s does    fatty  i know you wont admit it  , but that poodle x you got is a jacker  !!

your not going to make yours jack walking it on a lead ? 

me poodle cross already in 3 figures daytime single ? that’s 2 figures more then out you’ve had as ever managed 

rio hog the dog walker ? you should a just bought a pure from lads that was on here back in the day you would a killed something then ? 

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

your not going to make yours jack walking it on a lead ? 

me poodle cross already in 3 figures daytime single ? that’s 2 figures more then out you’ve had as ever managed 

rio hog the dog walker ? you should a just bought a pure from lads that was on here back in the day you would a killed something then ? 

fatty , i would never admit to what i get up to'   i walk alone ;) 

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, riohog said:

you cant educate pork  fatty  ,so i would be wasting my time trying to wise you up! 

you couldn’t wise me in 5 lifetimes were hare coursing is concerned rio you’ve never one that can stop em 

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

you couldn’t wise me in 5 lifetimes were hare coursing is concerned rio you’ve never one that can stop em 

really!!  i was running puss  when you were shitting    yellow  ,  and before . its not top of my list these days.  .and like i said  i wouldnt admit to it  these days only a fkn bellend  would admit to coursing  puss these days       well done  fatty  ?

• Haha 3
3 minutes ago, riohog said:

really!!  i was running puss  when you were shitting    yellow  ,  and before . its not top of my list these days.  .and like i said  i wouldnt admit to it  these days only a fkn bellend  would admit to coursing  puss these days       well done  fatty  ?

really ? i thought ya was in the navy let’s see a pic from when it was legal if you and a mutt rio ? ? 

7 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

really ? i thought ya was in the navy let’s see a pic from when it was legal if you and a mutt rio ? ? 

i left the rn in late 70,s  went on comercial ships after   ,cable layers  tankers  and scientific vessels .   no pictures  of me and mutts  sorry  to disapoint it was a long time ago  

• Like 1
1 minute ago, South hams hunter said:

sorry MC DULL , not playing chess with a pigeon today ?

2 busy playing with yourself over a computer screen ? 

remember it’s your fault your lass is always on a period or has a migraine mincer ? 

• Haha 3