Lined my bitch

8 minutes ago, Sammyballer said:

Any excuse not to spend time with that special know it all really mate , imagine spending the day with the fat welly man 

loads on here love to talk shit easy over the internet showing your dog and talking shit to people face to face is another matter 

theres talkers and walkers your a talker ? 

only thing getting insulted if we had a day out would be you by your dog ? 

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mated my bitch 5 weeks ago today think shes caught,I tried to breed her this time last year but alas it wasnt to be but this time I think it's worked thank feck fingers crossed everything goes smooth

What has uncle big Ron told you about smoking that shit and about letting me check ur posts before you post ? now off to school you little bugger and no skipping PT your fat enough 

Well I've had a right kick in the teeth both me and the bitch went into labour early hours of sunday morning she had 3 pup fairly quick,then I had another pup born dead then another born live all seem

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Hes sound really I was gonna go up last season but I not really got a dog for that lark ,you wouldn't have 2 worry about running fast he's got legs like a dachshund 

i’m not a runner blacky i’m a grown man ? 

day i worried about looking over me shoulder out with a dog incase i got shouted at or collar felt will be the day i sit down to piss and start painting me toe nails ? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
9 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

loads on here love to talk shit easy over the internet showing your dog and talking shit to people face to face is another matter 

You don’t even know what I own you sausage , 

you must be a talker you don’t stop 

I genuinely wouldn’t waste my time having a day with you Iv got plenty of everything on my doorstep 

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

day i worried about looking over me shoulder out with a dog incase i got shouted at or collar felt will be the day i sit down to piss and start painting me toe nails ? 

I've seen these I don't run types before mate ,one bloke even flew past the dogs 

• Like 1
  • Haha 8
31 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Nowt wrong wi painting toe nails 

1 hour ago, Black neck said:

I've seen these I don't run types before mate ,one bloke even flew past the dogs 

Seen couple them types my self , if dog ran half as good as owner it’d bin a  good night out 

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Seen couple them types my self , if dog ran half as good as owner it’d bin a  good night out 

If you get the chance and u can't hide run like feck I say ,feck this standing your ground for a fight nonsense 

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Black neck said:

If you get the chance and u can't hide run like feck I say ,feck this standing your ground for a fight nonsense 

Never even got to that stage,  herd a noise and gone like wind lol , 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, mC HULL said:

How many matches have you won with your coursing dogs and which good dogs have you rann against don't say mens names just the dogs names you have ran your against 

• Haha 2
9 minutes ago, bobby2 said:

How many matches have you won with your coursing dogs and which good dogs have you rann against don't say mens names just the dogs names you have ran your against 

the dogs there bobby2 you want to run we can ? say how much for and will chuck 500 quid to a descent member on here so neither of us can spew come season ?

6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

the dogs there bobby2 you want to run we can ? say how much for and will chuck 500 quid to a descent member on here so neither of us can spew come season ?

Iam asking what you have run out of interest cos your saying yours are the best with what your saying I do t give a f**k about your dogs I ain't got coursing dogs anymore but had some of the best bred ones in the past and no lads that have won the comps they put there dogs in have you won anything was asking a question that's all and you get shirty about it 

47 minutes ago, bobby2 said:

He's ran none... He's the biggest one dimensional shit talker on this forum and that's saying something.. run against him in a comp... The mouthy cxnt can't even get a day out with them never mind matching them...lol he's offered loads on here for a day out and they won't even go...I said before he must wear a colostomy bag because he couldn't hold his pish...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1