Lined my bitch

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

? minshaw or a collie type couldn’t live with a good coursing bred mate id run 5 in the day then carry on lamping all night ? on any ground there’s a reason there’s lines up on lines of coursing bred and collie and minshaws have declined it’s not because they were better mate ? 

Ok I have personally seen bull xs take numerous quarry single handed in a night  were a coursing bred wouldn't take one ? I have seen a few minshaws or collie xs take numbers or gear on ground your coursing breds couldn't or wouldn't face the task not saying all couldn't but most wouldn't  but you are kennel blind mc 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mated my bitch 5 weeks ago today think shes caught,I tried to breed her this time last year but alas it wasnt to be but this time I think it's worked thank feck fingers crossed everything goes smooth

What has uncle big Ron told you about smoking that shit and about letting me check ur posts before you post ? now off to school you little bugger and no skipping PT your fat enough 

Well I've had a right kick in the teeth both me and the bitch went into labour early hours of sunday morning she had 3 pup fairly quick,then I had another pup born dead then another born live all seem

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Blackmag said:

Ok I have personally seen bull xs take numerous quarry single handed in a night  were a coursing bred wouldn't take one ? I have seen a few minshaws or collie xs take numbers or gear on ground your coursing breds couldn't or wouldn't face the task not saying all couldn't but most wouldn't  but you are kennel blind mc 

i’ve got coursing breds mate i’ll run any bull cross you could find on deer bar big bucks and we can see who is kennel blind mate 

bar big bucks which they are slipping multiple on anyway and teeth there isn’t a bull x born would live with a good coursing bred 

there as one dimensional as you can get mate a beginners dog or terrier  mans mutt 

• Haha 2
Just now, Blackmag said:

No ?I'm out mc I will leave it there ? that tells me all I need to know or already knew about you ?? 

i’ve got a dog i’ll go out with you or anyone one mate i’m not small shitty fields with no gear to run any bull cross you could bring would be laid up after an hour mate they don’t cut the mustard so to speak ? be more straight lines then then a booklet of a4 paper mate ok if you like like taking 5 dogs out or if you want to go for an hour ? 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i’ve got coursing breds mate i’ll run any bull cross you could find on deer bar big bucks and we can see who is kennel blind mate 

bar big bucks which they are slipping multiple on anyway and teeth there isn’t a bull x born would live with a good coursing bred 

there as one dimensional as you can get mate a beginners dog or terrier  mans mutt 

Run anything bar big bucks ? what about gear that bites back   ? one dimensional how long you been at it mc are you a newbie a Johnny come latey type ? 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Run anything bar big bucks ? what about gear that bites back   ? one dimensional how long you been at it mc are you a newbie a Johnny come latey type ? 

there’s men on here could ask men they know if i was taking good red does at 13 year old 

fox bore me mate i had years off them when young but when i come across a good sized fox daytime i kill it mate me dog is 26tts and close 60lb it’ shakes big dog foxes like rats ? 

7 hours ago, mC HULL said:

there’s men on here could ask men they know if i was taking good red does at 13 year old 

fox bore me mate i had years off them when young but when i come across a good sized fox daytime i kill it mate me dog is 26tts and close 60lb it’ shakes big dog foxes like rats ? 

I've saw dogs the same type people claiming theyll do fox not problem and them blitz um and blah blah blah but the thing is theres a difference in a dog knocking the odd 1 off then taking a few in 1 night and through the space of a month some dogs get in there with minimal damage or none some dogs get hold and get the muzzle rather messed up as to say not all these dogs spew but some dogs throw the towel after a fair bit of punishment and they just point blank refuse to go back on them 

• Like 7

Thing is tho straight bull greyhound dont matter what there off will fade and get hot especially if you want them finishing stuff themselves without having to step in. Coursing stuff do tend to push things about and dont run at stuff how i like but get a cranky old coursing dog and they kill some stuff coursing dog x bull can come out well but again not often they do what a bull x does and what a coursing dog does its just an inbetween normally make serious deer animals kill a few hares n odd fox.

i find it hard to look past coursing type to lurcher if im truthful good sort of lurcher thats got abit of heart to steady courser is a decent way of going and id like another just touch smaller

• Like 2
2 hours ago, C.green said:

Thing is tho straight bull greyhound dont matter what there off will fade and get hot especially if you want them finishing stuff themselves without having to step in. Coursing stuff do tend to push things about and dont run at stuff how i like but get a cranky old coursing dog and they kill some stuff coursing dog x bull can come out well but again not often they do what a bull x does and what a coursing dog does its just an inbetween normally make serious deer animals kill a few hares n odd fox.

i find it hard to look past coursing type to lurcher if im truthful good sort of lurcher thats got abit of heart to steady courser is a decent way of going and id like another just touch 

Depends on the dog in question some half xs are literally bred from poor bull types so they lack in stamina straight away people claiming there this and that then when you dig deep you find out it was Bob's shit bull chucked over Frank's greyhound and they've chanced a breeding,its the same as anything you want decent stuff it's got to be put in there,good stock has to be there from the start my bitch came to me via a friend I'm not 100% on her breeding or percentages I just put the graft into her to see what she could do shes got a cracking temperament shes game as they come with bags of drive shes got plenty wind to boot nose of a blood hound only thing I'd change Is her feet she just seems to  bang them up now and again 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Penda said:

I've saw dogs the same type people claiming theyll do fox not problem and them blitz um and blah blah blah but the thing is theres a difference in a dog knocking the odd 1 off then taking a few in 1 night and through the space of a month some dogs get in there with minimal damage or none some dogs get hold and get the muzzle rather messed up as to say not all these dogs spew but some dogs throw the towel after a fair bit of punishment and they just point blank refuse to go back on them 

your right panda i can’t argue with that mate i do very few fox compared to lads who do it as there main quarry the dog would maybe get sick at them in that way we will never find out 

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

your right panda i can’t argue with that mate i do very few fox compared to lads who do it as there main quarry the dog would maybe get sick at them in that way we will never find out 

Well as long as the dogs doing what you want it to do thats the main thing 

• Like 1