Lined my bitch

Mated my bitch 5 weeks ago today think shes caught,I tried to breed her this time last year but alas it wasnt to be but this time I think it's worked thank feck fingers crossed everything goes smooth but as I've learnt in the past shit can hit the fan 

IMG-20220326-WA0019.jpeg

• Like 17

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mated my bitch 5 weeks ago today think shes caught,I tried to breed her this time last year but alas it wasnt to be but this time I think it's worked thank feck fingers crossed everything goes smooth

What has uncle big Ron told you about smoking that shit and about letting me check ur posts before you post ? now off to school you little bugger and no skipping PT your fat enough 

Well I've had a right kick in the teeth both me and the bitch went into labour early hours of sunday morning she had 3 pup fairly quick,then I had another pup born dead then another born live all seem

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, C.green said:

What u lined her with mate ?

Put her to my pal 3/8 5/8 dog does his job only young but hes ticked boxes goes back to old dogs I used to have got farmer boy stuff in him and joe Smith jack in the line and some good honest stuff in there 

• Like 3
21 minutes ago, breeze said:

Penda.... She definitely looks like she's caught to me mate ? 

All the best with them, hope you get what your after 

Yeah 100% mate and I hope I get what I'm after shes a fair bitch no world beater broke a couple toes through the season and had a few other bumps bangs and other things happen so I'm thinking I need something else coming through the ranks cause I've lost out in the past you think il breed off that dog next season keep 1 back you end up not doing it then next thing you know dogs dead or too old 

• Like 4
6 hours ago, Penda said:

Put her to my pal 3/8 5/8 dog does his job only young but hes ticked boxes goes back to old dogs I used to have got farmer boy stuff in him and joe Smith jack in the line and some good honest stuff in there 

Mate of mine had a son of jack good few years back, very good dog on all sorts. Jack sired some good dogs. Good luck with your litter

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Night Walker said:

Mate of mine had a son of jack good few years back, very good dog on all sorts. Jack sired some good dogs. Good luck with your litter

Yeah jack was hell of a dog heard some of things about him and like you say sired alot of good dogs 

• Like 2

Good dog Jack was , the dog in the brown collar (and as a pup in red collar ) is now 21 months ,his parents are the other two in pictures,they are in the kennels in the Midlands where Jack's line started, the man is a good friend of JS , that line is still being worked hard , several nights per week.

The line was taken to Wales and produced some of the"big names" ? that were always spoke of down there.

Luckily the line has been kept close in the original kennel, not saying they have all been"champions" but if it doesn't meet high standards it's not bred from,I consider myself lucky to have a dog and his half sister here who are so well bred .

IMG-20210429-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20210609-WA0000.jpg

• Like 4
1 hour ago, zigzag dan said:

Good dog Jack was , the dog in the brown collar (and as a pup in red collar ) is now 21 months ,his parents are the other two in pictures,they are in the kennels in the Midlands where Jack's line started, the man is a good friend of JS , that line is still being worked hard , several nights per week.

The line was taken to Wales and produced some of the"big names" ? that were always spoke of down there.

Luckily the line has been kept close in the original kennel, not saying they have all been"champions" but if it doesn't meet high standards it's not bred from,I consider myself lucky to have a dog and his half sister here who are so well bred .

IMG-20210429-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20210609-WA0000.jpg

some corkers but you bull x lads are like fishermen worked 7 nights per week ? corker 

they staffy crosses? 

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

some corkers but you bull x lads are like fishermen worked 7 nights per week ? corker 

they staffy crosses? 

I said several not seven , trust me pal between me and my son we are out 4/5 nights per week in season....I'm 56 not a kid,I don'tneed to lie about the game, plenty do it for the rest of us ?

• Like 7