FX has been busy again

Well I might have known, I buy the new Wildcat Mk3 fac which I love only to find a few months later, they bring out the 'BT' version. I would very much like this in .25 fac but not to all tastes.  Three version will be available with different size bottles.

FXAIRGUNS.COM

The FX Biathlon MKII rifle is built in the spirit of the Olympic competition rimfire guns. This MKII version has been updated with FX Smooth Twist X barrel.

Ted gives his feedback as the Wildcat is his favoured hunting rifle, get a coffee and watch assuming you may like 'Ted's holdover'......................sorry I do.

WWW.AIRGUN101.COM

WildCat MK3 BT .22 | The 'Gremlin' | Fun-sized Slug Slinger 00:00 - History of the FX WildCat5:40 - Enter the New FX WildCat BT9:29 - Slug vs....

I also heard that a new Maverick complete with 3 barrel sets will be hitting the US market very soon.

Phil

26 minutes ago, philpot said:

Well I might have known, I buy the new Wildcat Mk3 fac which I love only to find a few months later, they bring out the 'BT' version. I would very much like this in .25 fac but not to all tastes.  Three version will be available with different size bottles.

FXAIRGUNS.COM

The FX Biathlon MKII rifle is built in the spirit of the Olympic competition rimfire guns. This MKII version has been updated with FX Smooth Twist X barrel.

Ted gives his feedback as the Wildcat is his favoured hunting rifle, get a coffee and watch assuming you may like 'Ted's holdover'......................sorry I do.

WWW.AIRGUN101.COM

WildCat MK3 BT .22 | The 'Gremlin' | Fun-sized Slug Slinger 00:00 - History of the FX WildCat5:40 - Enter the New FX WildCat BT9:29 - Slug vs....

I also heard that a new Maverick complete with 3 barrel sets will be hitting the US market very soon.

Phil

I like Ted. 

Reasonable amount of blood lust shows he's a functional human rather than a robot 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Dervburner said:

Is ZAN your own company or do you just work for them? ?

When I find a product which works I will promote it , doesn’t matter what it is  same goes with shit products , I will make sure every one knows about it 

I don’t know if I every mention about a crap company called ,oh  let me think , it will come to me   
DAYSTATE THATS THE ONE ?

• Haha 2