• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t live very far from Env it’s a massive set up they have I went in there just to buy a single Black Cat and they was really helpful and  good advise, the trap works superbly I placed mine in a f

He hasn't even got a computer, so he's hardly likely to have access to a Mac

The new black cat from env 

Posted Images

I don’t live very far from Env it’s a massive set up they have I went in there just to buy a single Black Cat and they was really helpful and  good advise, the trap works superbly I placed mine in a flower pot with a hole cut out to target rats almost overnight it caught, the power of them is a lot more than a standard trap.

• Like 4
On 29/03/2022 at 09:46, DIDO.1 said:

7 quid 

Thats a good price,just checked their website shame they want £6.99 delivery,so they are about £15-£16 no matter where you buy one from,Im still going to buy one to try.

They look a good strong sturdy trap.

Just now, patterdale said:

Thats a good price,just checked their website shame they want £6.99 delivery,so they are about £15-£16 no matter where you buy one from,Im still going to buy one to try.

They look a good strong sturdy trap.

Postage is expensive with all the main pest control suppliers (don't get me started on the price fixing) unless your putting a big order in its not worth it. If your in the North West I'll sell you one for 7 quid (plus 50p contribution to postage ?) as I've just ordered 12

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Postage is expensive with all the main pest control suppliers (don't get me started on the price fixing) unless your putting a big order in its not worth it. If your in the North West I'll sell you one for 7 quid (plus 50p contribution to postage ?) as I've just ordered 12

Top man,thats very generous of you,sadly Im in the South Wales valleys.

4 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

@DIDO.1 Ive just took the plunge and ordered one from 1env,I was going to buy one from my regular Roshield but theirs didnt have the Black Cat logo on,so Im assuming it was their copy of the original,while I was there I set up an account and requested a catalogue.

I'll let you know how I get on with it,I'm going to set it under an inverted bucket with an access hole cut out and place a house brick on top to stop it blowing away in the wind.

I went for the heavy duty one not the nano.

@DIDO.1 well I cant believe how well made and sturdy these black cat traps are,and the power in the kill bar is unbelievable the victor hasn't got a look in against one of these,only downside is the price of shipping and tax.

A single £8.00 trap cost me £6.99 shipping and £3.00 tax on-top,but Im very happy with it,just wouldn't like to catch a finger or 2 in it.

Just got to see now if it produces some kills for me,Ive baited it with pedigree tasty mini treats and a spot of homemade pork gravy.

DSCN0026.JPG

DSCN0027.JPG

DSCN0029.JPG

DSCN0030.JPG

DSCN0032.JPG

DSCN0033.JPG

DSCN0034.JPG

DSCN0035.JPG

• Like 1

@patterdale unfortunately I nailed a hedgehog with a much smaller hole than that cut out you have on the bucket after that incident I revised and made the hole much smaller, bait wise I used a circle of apple under the arm with a Smidge of honey and I sprinkled a shreddie all over it, like you say you wouldn’t want an accident with one very powerful. 

• Like 2