Vinnie Jones, The Crafty Countryman

2 hours ago, low plains drifter said:

He's the owner of angry Bob designs, he makes substantial pots, and there's only one angry Bob

My mam used to swear like angry Bob, I guess it's tourettes, he reminds me of sunderland, no one curses with that frequency or vehemence here ? or maybe he was just angry at leaving the Ladyboys of walking street ?‍♀️?

• 4 months later...

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lamped his old man’s shoot one dark and windy night, most accommodating of him…..if he had ever known that is ! Lol ? 

Loved that ? F**k off ya daft c**t ?

Posted Images

Yep. It's weird, Drift. I'm subscribed to it. My thing says, thirteen days ago was " A Break From Making Sticks ". Simon and his wife, wandering about. I'd watched that back then.

Now? The link's grayed out. Click it and it comes up as " Video unavailable. This video is private. "

Think Vinnie's taken his ball home? Ruined Sundays, that has :(

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Yep. It's weird, Drift. I'm subscribed to it. My thing says, thirteen days ago was " A Break From Making Sticks ". Simon and his wife, wandering about. I'd watched that back then.

Now? The link's grayed out. Click it and it comes up as " Video unavailable. This video is private. "

I'm not happy about it Dep 

You know?

• 4 weeks later...
On 08/08/2022 at 02:54, Ken's Deputy said:

They're having some issue with YouTube Dep, Simon is going to be putting some footage of his own up  ? 

Are you having some of that?

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, low plains drifter said:

Are you having some of that?

:icon_eek: Fukk, Yeah!!! Sundays just haven't been the same without Simon! The other day, Small Brown Dog hopped up onto my lap and was all ready to watch his Setter ~ she likes that. Palpably disappointed when nothing appeared :( 

I could just happily watch him with his sticks for the rest of my days. He's just a bloke ye can chill out with, isn't he?

Got any further details, please? When  /  what to look out for?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, foxdropper said:

If there’s any blood shown you tube are clamping down on it apparently .

Ye can't even Say the fukking word " kill " on there now, mate! People are having to come out with shit like; " He ended himself. " Or " The cat was made dead by a passing motor. There was much celebration. "

Pathetic. But, of course, an entire generation will now grow up, shielded from such things. Pale, soft, malleable little things. Forever to be sustained by the unbroken cord of govt.

And still there's all this back slapping and congratulations when someone announces; " My new grand kid ....! " Like; Whoopie fukking doo! Yeah! What a Great existence They'll have before them! :rolleyes:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

:icon_eek: Fukk, Yeah!!! Sundays just haven't been the same without Simon! The other day, Small Brown Dog hopped up onto my lap and was all ready to watch his Setter ~ she likes that. Palpably disappointed when nothing appeared :( 

I could just happily watch him with his sticks for the rest of my days. He's just a bloke ye can chill out with, isn't he?

Not yet Dep

On 26/03/2022 at 18:02, waltjnr said:

Beat on a shoot of his when he was still playing ,mate keepered for his ole man ,a total pair of cnuts! Of the top order ! A mug if you fall for the cheeky down to earth geezer facade! 

Werent a kiddie from Kings Langley was it? 

2 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

KD, if you like Crafty Countryman you'll like Mike Stinnett, he carves some fantastic sticks albeit a different style. https://www.youtube.com/c/StinnettStickStudio/videos

• Thanks 1
On 26/03/2022 at 17:02, waltjnr said:

Beat on a shoot of his when he was still playing ,mate keepered for his ole man ,a total pair of cnuts! Of the top order ! A mug if you fall for the cheeky down to earth geezer facade! 

Didn’t think too highly of him meself having seen how he was when in thethe bell and shears...I must say I thought a bit different when I heard how he looked after guy ritchie and j statham

• Like 1