Top of Scotland

20 minutes ago, vfr400boy said:

Off up to Scotland soon with the kids iv been n bought some tackle but my mate says iv bought boat gear ?? What will I need to fish off the rocks ? And the beach ? I have no clue ha 

IMG-20220705-WA0000.jpeg

What rod you gonna be using mate and what are you targeting 

10 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Ignore that. Just seen from the Start of the post.

Look at sabikis or get some pulleys and bait.

Depending on the ground you may need rotten bottoms

Just had to Google them ha ok I will get some,  they is a town we will be stopping at on the way up n that has some bait shops so can get some frozen stuff I think 

Och me man. Forget all that fishing. Get yr sen on the hill and catch one of them 3 legged buggers. You need to be a bit of an athlete to get one but if and when you do, your kin will defo love you for ever. Ask Katchem. He’s the knowledge. Jok.

59 minutes ago, jok said:

Och me man. Forget all that fishing. Get yr sen on the hill and catch one of them 3 legged buggers. You need to be a bit of an athlete to get one but if and when you do, your kin will defo love you for ever. Ask Katchem. He’s the knowledge. Jok.

Iv told my daughter we get a license to catch um kill one haggis with the cottage! 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, vfr400boy said:

Just had to Google them ha ok I will get some,  they is a town we will be stopping at on the way up n that has some bait shops so can get some frozen stuff I think 

Just pop into the tackle shop your stopping at mate and spend half hour or so and they'll probably help you more than we could on here 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, white van man said:

Different world up there mate. Only just got back from that area myself. Looks like the kids are enjoying it. Plenty of mackerel about up there and decent pollack. 

We got back Friday had a grate time I'd like to live up there 

• Like 1