greyhound bitch

Guest blue_boy

Guest blue_boy

putting this on for a friend he has a 2 yr strong black bitch 26 tts got her to breed from but has seen a pup he likes :doh: he has put a lot of time into her and she is doing well on the lamp will only go to good home and not to puppy peddlers he only wants 50 quid for her pretty cheap if i had the room myself i would have taken her pm for more details cheers blue boy

putting this on for a friend he has a 2 yr strong black bitch 26 tts got her to breed from but has seen a pup he likes :doh: he has put a lot of time into her and she is doing well on the lamp will only go to good home and not to puppy peddlers he only wants 50 quid for her pretty cheap if i had the room myself i would have taken her pm for more details cheers blue boy

where about are you inthe country

Edited by ratmogit

ive edited this due to speaking to my mate. apparentley the dog is still in his kennel and our agreement still stands. the reason ive jumped the gun is i spoke to his mrs and she had said shes gone . she was on about another dog and not the greyhound. i saw this advertised on the site and put two and two together and got five . i have also spoken to boy blue , who rang me also very kindley put me in the picture that it was not the same bitch . i can not appologise enough to those envolved . i panicked as i didnt want her passed around like so many do . i hope ihavent cocked up a good home for boy blues greyhound . appologies marc

Edited by ratmogit

this bitch was mine she was out on loan . not to leave jon . he was to put his dog over it and give me a ring before it went anywhere after it had pups . i used this bitch as a lurcher fpor 12 months and yes i have put alot of work into it. and now she ll get passed around for 50 quid . i want the dog back ill pay the money so i can sleep.07875637253

id say that was a fair comment :)

thanks. im gutted . ive been taken for a ride again .i bet you i wont get {what is technically still mine} my bitch back . ive just been given the brush off by my mate now on the phone. why are people with lurchers so dodgey ?????????????????

for £50 they just aswell give thedog back to a good home whats £50 for a dog :no:

this bitch was mine she was out on loan . not to leave jon . he was to put his dog over it and give me a ring before it went anywhere after it had pups . i used this bitch as a lurcher fpor 12 months and yes i have put alot of work into it. and now she ll get passed around for 50 quid . i want the dog back ill pay the money so i can sleep.07875637253

id say that was a fair comment :)

thanks. im gutted . ive been taken for a ride again .i bet you i wont get {what is technically still mine} my bitch back . ive just been given the brush off by my mate now on the phone. why are people with lurchers so dodgey ?????????????????

for £50 they just aswell give thedog back to a good home whats £50 for a dog :no:

bloody right
Guest blue_boy

alright lads i have just been on the phone with the fella who thought the dog might be his we have sorted it out he has been on the phone to his mate he has still got his greyhound bitch and he got it wrong thanks for the concerne mate i dont like seeing dogs passed around neither thats why this one will go to a good home only no need to apolagize everyone who got on a high horse but would be nice could you pm them please :boogie:

this bitch will only go to a good home where in north wales she is only young and we all no it takes time to bring dogs on she has showed a promising start and will get better as do all dogs they dont start out on the top they work up like every other top dog hs done pm for details good homes only cheers blueboy :thumbs:

alright lads i have just been on the phone with the fella who thought the dog might be his we have sorted it out he has been on the phone to his mate he has still got his greyhound bitch and he got it wrong thanks for the concerne mate i dont like seeing dogs passed around neither thats why this one will go to a good home only no need to apolagize everyone who got on a high horse but would be nice could you pm them please :boogie:

this bitch will only go to a good home where in north wales she is only young and we all no it takes time to bring dogs on she has showed a promising start and will get better as do all dogs they dont start out on the top they work up like every other top dog hs done pm for details good homes only cheers blueboy :thumbs:

:thumbs: fairplay mate good luck withit :thumbs:

Guest blue_boy

thanks hunter81 only one man enought to apolagize like i said needs a good home do not want a big deal out of this just a good home i will answare pm not smart comments the bitch needs a good home no time wasters please only people who are after a good bitch if you have nothing good to say please keep it to yourself :thumbs:

putting this on for a friend he has a 2 yr strong black bitch 26 tts got her to breed from but has seen a pup he likes :doh: he has put a lot of time into her and she is doing well on the lamp will only go to good home and not to puppy peddlers he only wants 50 quid for her pretty cheap if i had the room myself i would have taken her pm for more details cheers blue boy . quote . from ratmogit - i have made a huge mistake and can only appologise . i rang my mate and spoke to his mrs , asked how the bitch was .

she said its gone. i pannicked put two and two together and got five . i saw this and sent some messages to boy blue . i also rang my mates mobile . he was genuinely busy in a noisy pub, i thoght i was getting the brush off. so i sh.t my pants and rushed in thinking that the bitch was going to get usual the pass the parcel treatment .i then sent a text message .explaining id seen the bitch advertised . he rang straight away and assured me this was not the case as shes still in the kennel and his word onthe bitch is still good. boy blue has also kindley phoned me to set me straight . i can only appologise again for my rash actions .

Edited by ratmogit
Guest blue_boy
thanks hunter81 only one man enought to apolagize like i said needs a good home do not want a big deal out of this just a good home i will answare pm not smart comments the bitch needs a good home no time wasters please only people who are after a good bitch if you have nothing good to say please keep it to yourself :thumbs:

apolagy excepted ratmogit we all would of done the same thing just shows you care about your dogs happy hunting and all the best blueboy :thumbs:

Guest blue_boy

ive just read the post again , .... take my hat off , sorry mate ... but as i did think that a fellow member was getting mucked around , i have since been PM'D and told the full story ....

Dale

cheers dale