Bulk buying dog feed

Beef or Lamb is best for working dogs. Red mills racer is a good addition when young pregnant or in work or Dr Johns when not. Also eggs, cheese and milk. Brewers yeast powder, bonemeal, cod liver oil, garlic granules and dried seaweed.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Try ringing skinners they will probably sell it ?

One thing to consider when storing large amounts of dog feed in bags is MICE..they can do a devastating job at eating in to the stuff,make sure it's locked up free from rodennts 

Today’s feed, Chinese water deer left overs. 

Posted Images

On 25/03/2022 at 12:28, Bosun11 said:

Spot on grub imo. I feed pretty much the same, just swap tripe for chicken carcasses.

House scraps are perfect on your dogs grub. I can pick a roast chicken carcass as clean as a Bombay Shitehawk and it, along with the juices and any other leftovers goes strait to the dogs. I find it criminal that folk bin scraps before using them as dog grub...

Nothing goes to waste in our house mate. Dickhead does have competition now though. The young cat will dive into his dish while he’s chomping down and get her share ?

42 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Today’s feed, Chinese water deer left overs. 

0E46F2BE-6EF2-4B86-8AA8-CFFDF94BBE1F.jpeg

Hi there, I've mates who go after these deer,.. they generally return home with half a dozen carcases every trip,.. but I've never actually seen a live one myself,...do they make good eating..?

Edited by OldPhil
2 hours ago, OldPhil said:

Hi there, I've mates who go after these deer,.. they generally return home with half a dozen carcases every trip,.. but I've never actually seen a live one myself,...do they make good eating..?

Best venison Ive ever had.

• Like 2
On 20/03/2022 at 22:01, SheepChaser said:

I’m looking to buy a ton of the dry feed I use for the dogs. Any ideas of companies that do that ? I’m using skinners working 23.

Try Pete Hannah at Skinner - he will sort you out. We buy a couple pallets a year and he looks after us and a few other local guys. 

Message me if you want his number. 

13 hours ago, OldPhil said:

Yes very good eating. I find the smaller deer taste better. 

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...