Bulk buying dog feed

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Try ringing skinners they will probably sell it ?

One thing to consider when storing large amounts of dog feed in bags is MICE..they can do a devastating job at eating in to the stuff,make sure it's locked up free from rodennts 

Today’s feed, Chinese water deer left overs. 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Ferretman65 said:

How much do use Lads pay for a Bag off meal good stuff now I myself pay 10Quid for a Bag off Gain greyhound meal and 3Quid for 10 lbs of good green tripe 

Embarrassingly I couldnt actually tell you what I pay, it just gets stuck on the account. Meat is free so that means I’ve never overly worried about the price of the dry feed which is probably not a good thing ! 

12 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Embarrassingly I couldnt actually tell you what I pay, it just gets stuck on the account. Meat is free so that means I’ve never overly worried about the price of the dry feed which is probably not a good thing ! 

You have to much money Mate lol when I worked on the farm got all the meat I needed and got meat off the hunt they always had plenty now I only keep two dogs so cheap enough to get up at the track 

• Like 1

One thing to consider when storing large amounts of dog feed in bags is MICE..they can do a devastating job at eating in to the stuff,make sure it's locked up free from rodennts 

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 4
9 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

Smug b*****d 

• Haha 1
21 hours ago, Ferretman65 said:

How much do use Lads pay for a Bag off meal good stuff now I myself pay 10Quid for a Bag off Gain greyhound meal and 3Quid for 10 lbs of good green tripe 

£25 for the meal I use , its main ingredient is dehydrated beef but I think I'm going to swap over to the chicken one they make which is grain free .

• Like 1

Get in touch with company who make csj and many more working brands ,I'm sure they sell you amount you want,when i worked for them they be several tons a day hit the floor and it just went to local pig farm ,as it might be contaminated but nothing wrong with it.

We used to bag it up and sell it car boot until a cnut of a new manger took over and stopped it ,