out of interest, foreign land hunting.

3 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Just reminded me of the time I was hunting wi a little known tribe in Tanzania, well unfortunately the natives took me for a sofisticated white god type diety, and regrettably they insisted the young women of the village took turns felating me (as was the local custom) I was completely embarrassed by the whole affair ? 

I hear they'll do owt for a free six months subscription to slim fast

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aye, I would agree with you fellah?  

The master at work.

Ever do much by Milton Keynes tho

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, OldPhil said:

Wow!

You have certainly led an exciting and varied Hunting Life, Sir.?

So I started hunting etc in 1954 give or take, I have practiced most forms of field sport ever since and apart from a short period of madness[when I did an engineering apprenticeship]I have not stopped.

I have nearly always kept myself private and out of the limelight and I am glad I did so, some of my dealings with other folk didnt end well.                                               I spent a huge amount of my time on lurchers and sight hounds, either making a living from foxes or rabbits and catching everything else for sport and table. I even went to live in the middle east to run dogs-well learn how to[something else our mutual tried to fake] I bought dogs in from north Africa and the middle east. I stopped running dogs in the mid nineties and concentrated on other sport. I have kept  Journals of my hunting, shooting and fishing since i was 14 and i have just started to put it all in witting for time waits for no one.

What part of the world are you from?

• Like 5
13 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Just reminded me of the time I was hunting wi a little known tribe in Tanzania, well unfortunately the natives took me for a sofisticated white god type diety, and regrettably they insisted the young women of the village took turns felating me (as was the local custom) I was completely embarrassed by the whole affair ? 

Was you hunting oozlum birds or orongubongs?

On 19/03/2022 at 19:26, levigsp said:

So I started hunting etc in 1954 give or take, I have practiced most forms of field sport ever since and apart from a short period of madness[when I did an engineering apprenticeship]I have not stopped.

I have nearly always kept myself private and out of the limelight and I am glad I did so, some of my dealings with other folk didnt end well.                                               I spent a huge amount of my time on lurchers and sight hounds, either making a living from foxes or rabbits and catching everything else for sport and table. I even went to live in the middle east to run dogs-well learn how to[something else our mutual tried to fake] I bought dogs in from north Africa and the middle east. I stopped running dogs in the mid nineties and concentrated on other sport. I have kept  Journals of my hunting, shooting and fishing since i was 14 and i have just started to put it all in witting for time waits for no one.

What part of the world are you from?

Hi F,...I am originally from Prestigne in Wales, but we left our smallholding/sheep/cattle farm, and I ended up, in downtown Hampshire..?

Although I have never hunted amidst foreign climes, like yourself, I have tried to make the most of the UK quarry species...

Nowadays, I stay very much out of the limelight, and I've found it best to keep my few good friends close,.. and to keep others,.. out of my life...

I am sure you understand....?

Edited by OldPhil
  • Like 8
5 minutes ago, OldPhil said:

Hi F,...I am originally from Prestigne in Wales, but we left our smallholding/sheep/cattle farm, and I ended up, in downtown Hampshire..?

Although I have never hunted amidst foreign climes, like yourself, I have tried to make the most of the UK quarry species...

Nowadays, I stay very much out of the limelight, and I've found it best to keep my few good friends close,.. and to keep others,.. out of my life...

I am sure you understand....?

File0076_edited-2.jpg

2 minutes ago, levigsp said:

So I think we would find a lot in common if we were to meet up.

Nice old photo, long time since i was in Wales.

I will not be back to the forest before August as I have too many other places to be.

Edited by levigsp
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, levigsp said:

So I think we would find a lot in common if we were to meet up.

Nice old photo, long time since i was in Wales.

I will not be back to the forest before August as I have too many other places to be.

Yes,...let's meet up for a glass of Red sometime,...I really like your script...?

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, Black neck said:

You've got to respect the local customs

• Like 1

Run long ears and red in France as my inlaws had a small holding out there with a few acres . As property was very cheap especially in the rural part of France  . I know its illegal to run any sight hound over there on quarry but it was never a problem or did I ever encounter any . Plenty of stuff out there but rabbits are very scarce especially were the inlaws had there property . To be honest I loved the place and spent long periods over there but the lack of bunnies out there was a real eye opener for me . In fact though it's a beautiful place to be I decided not to settle there after I had the chance .

• Like 2