New bitch pup old billy blood

52 minutes ago, bullyson said:

Yeah sorry that’s what I meant 

I've got the great grandson and the great granddaughter of Billy here  bred then together got a pup 6 months old now she's got Billy in her pedigree 5 times now reece had one of the pups I bred cos there bred close to the old stuff he had in her pedigree is double Monty double stan syco sally aswel very close to in her breeding 

Edited by bobby2
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, bobby2 said:

I've got the great grandson and the great granddaughter of Billy here  bred then together got a pup 6 months old now she's got Billy in her pedigree 5 times now reece had one of the pups I bred cos there bred close to the old stuff he had in her pedigree is double Monty double stan syco sally aswel very close to in her breeding 

I got her direct from the man all of the above ment to be up close in her on both sides

6 minutes ago, bullyson said:

I got her direct from the man all of the above ment to be up close in her on both sides

The bitch I got he bred is self   the dog I got he bred the perants to him he gave me the bitch said if I ever breed then together give him a pup  back witch I did his mate had  one aswel

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...