Sheep and lambs, nice walk. Had

Had nice walk this morning, with Buck and little woody, by the sheep and lambs. Buck brill with them, get few lambs follow him about lol, and considering what he had his mouth on over the years, his training was spot on. I've always said Keep showing them, sheep and lambs all the while, there never to old to see them. Little woody no chance, sheep, cattle,  and especially hisses, any think that not a dog, he was rescue dog as I've said before, my lad had 4 years, I've had him near 3, I think he about 12, Buck 10 in august, I am 70  in august as well, we all old feckers in my gang lol. 

IMG_20220319_094253.jpg

IMG_20220319_094057.jpg

IMG_20220319_094113.jpg

• Like 5

3 hours ago, BGD said:

Can't believe Buck is 10 I still remember you first posting him on here, always liked that dog :thumbs:

Thanks mate, yeh the big bugger coming to 10 this year, he still likes to mooch about in the woods, and knock out the odd munjack or fox, loves going out,. He not bad for his age, lost bit of pace now, but big dogs do quicker than small dogs. He be my last lurcher,  when he gone prob couple years,  I prob just get mongrel thing from the pound, that's if still want a dog, had lurchers over 30 years, let's hope I am still about me self by then lol

• Like 3
5 hours ago, BGD said:

Can't believe Buck is 10 I still remember you first posting him on here, always liked that dog :thumbs:

Me too. Ive always admired him. Very effective and no-one suspects he's even a lurcher. I remember the litter  being advertised as if it was yesterday.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, bird said:

Thanks mate, yeh the big bugger coming to 10 this year, he still likes to mooch about in the woods, and knock out the odd munjack or fox, loves going out,. He not bad for his age, lost bit of pace now, but big dogs do quicker than small dogs. He be my last lurcher,  when he gone prob couple years,  I prob just get mongrel thing from the pound, that's if still want a dog, had lurchers over 30 years, let's hope I am still about me self by then lol

He looks in grand shape pal sure you'll get a few years out of him yet :thumbs:

I'm at that stage myself now where I don't think I'll own another serious dog but I reckon I'll always have a mutt of some type knocking about the place just to stop me turning into a real lazy c**t :laugh:

• Like 1