• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Possibly my favourite clip of the whole Internet...

I was gifted a teckel pup from imported working parents, but I'm a running dog man so gave it to my brother when he had his old Jack Russel put down, Some people think they are terriers, bu

So you got her what you wanted?

Posted Images

7 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Anyone got one? How are they with young kids ect house training ? Might pick one up for a indoor family dog. 

think you have one @NEWKID

any advice appreciated!

Wife has one mate, I dont trust her completely around young kids, yaps at anyone around the house, but not out and about...

Funny little thing, very loyal to the family...I wouldn't get another personally... but the Mrs loves her to bits...

15 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Yes mate well gone off the dachshund and going to look at a whippet bitch in the morning ! ??????

Defo a whippet mate, will be my next runner i think.. the old beddy whip is 12 now so next couple of years...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ive got one here that I bought for my daughter but Ive right taken to it.I regularly walk 10+miles on a saturday and sunday morning and it doesnt stop hunting the whole time im out with it. Immaculately clean around the house even though it hadn't lived indoors till I got it at 18months old,doesn't make a peep and great with people and other dogs.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

My daughter nagged for one...got her a pony instead then when she asked again,she got a jack Russell??IMG-20180915-WA0013.jpg.917d00eb6e5b9bfdb585dcc36abfc4c5.jpg

My daughter nagged me for this one.It was living at my mates missuse's stables where my girl goes riding.My pal told his missus she had to get rid of it after it had killed a good half a dozen of his game birds.I quite like it as its a decent little hunter but I dont expect anything from it wheras if I had a terrier here I d end up trying it then getting pissed off with it if it wernt any good ??

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, sid g said:

did the same with mine she wanted a yorkshire terrier she got this --- won loads of shows and child handling classes best thing i did at the time --- May be an image of dog

Mine been asking if there's any shows this yr,show a few pups,will hopefully be one local, only other I make the effort is the north Wales/Cheshire working T & L?

15 hours ago, chartpolski said:

I was gifted a teckel pup from imported working parents, but I'm a running dog man so gave it to my brother when he had his old Jack Russel put down,

IMG_0806.JPG.9e3e09530458759d4d841f369a7d252e.JPG

Some people think they are terriers, but they're not; they're hounds, and if you don't want to see yours  disappearing into the distance, on a hot scent, never to be seen again, train it well, or invest in a tracker collar ! ? !

Cheers.

I know that feeling with the hounds, iv a bloodhound once she is on a scent no amount of shouting is bringing her off of it. 

• Like 1