Ferret snip

9 hours ago, socks said:

Can’t be the same guy ? Siegfried’s brother would be dead by now wouldn’t he. 

Maybe but i know that peter left the surgery he was in and went to another one said his last one was going to  stop doing farm work and he wanted to stay with his farmer mates and he was quoted as being over 60 then  

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WOW words fail me ……

As a footnote people like you bangers are dangerous on sites like this as youngsters and people starting out could well believe the shit you spout and end up damaging or killing their animals.  And

I keep my vasectomised hob in with the Jill’s all year round, he doesn’t bother them that much to be honest, when he’s done a cage full I move him down into the next cage, where as hobs that are house

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, The one said:

Maybe but i know that peter left the surgery he was in and went to another one said his last one was going to  stop doing farm work and he wanted to stay with his farmer mates and he was quoted as being over 60 then  

There was no Siegfried the character was based on a vet called Donald Sinclair who was born in 1911 so nothing to do with Peter at all. 

• Like 1
On 15/05/2022 at 22:02, Bangersanmash said:

A know it's an old post this but can't you just do what that Peter does on yorkshire vet an just crush the bollocks ? Simple enough init ? No bollocks no kits ? Think about what they did back in day a think people have gone too soft. I've seen horses done an they just crush the pipes an many animals they do it. 

You absolute fukcing mong! 

Cheers, D.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
On 17/05/2022 at 00:03, socks said:

Tristans real name was Brian …..

hes getting confused with peter davidson....the actor that played tristan 

interestingly me and vin hunt some of the very fields that the old tv serrieres was filmed on 

Edited by TOMO
  • Like 1

must admit i have read a few of the original books.....not all just a couple.....and i cant say as i remember james ever saying a bad word about tristan......which books was this in ...

as for crushing nuts.....get a grip bangers

2 hours ago, dytkos said:

Soft lad? It's not me who's scruffing pups and crushing ferret's bollocks you imbecile.

Cheers, D.

Its only what the mother does to her pups. You wanna pack in hunting fella thas getting soft in your old age scruffing a pup..An a ferret or polecat will still know that its had its knackers f****d about with. Weather vets do it or you do it trust me. Just with vet he's laughing thinking I've just lined my pocket with 200 odd quid.. ? Once that young Ferrers had a Jill for the first time an this is fact. He will perform without his knackers so no need for a vasectomy. It's just like a dog even though he has his bollocks taken off he still knows when a bitch is in season an will still jump on her. So you get out there an pay 200 odd quid.. That's the reason vets put the prices up because you get no offence simpletons that pay the price..

1 hour ago, Bangersanmash said:

Its only what the mother does to her pups. You wanna pack in hunting fella thas getting soft in your old age scruffing a pup..An a ferret or polecat will still know that its had its knackers f****d about with. Weather vets do it or you do it trust me. Just with vet he's laughing thinking I've just lined my pocket with 200 odd quid.. ? Once that young Ferrers had a Jill for the first time an this is fact. He will perform without his knackers so no need for a vasectomy. It's just like a dog even though he has his bollocks taken off he still knows when a bitch is in season an will still jump on her. So you get out there an pay 200 odd quid.. That's the reason vets put the prices up because you get no offence simpletons that pay the price..

do you not think the ferret deserves an anaesthetic...??   

1 hour ago, Bangersanmash said:

A ferret cannot mount a jill without his knackers as you put it … in other words castrated as he will have no testosterone and won’t be able to get an erection. As for the ferret will know whether the vet does it or not yes of course he will the same as you would know if the doctor gave you a vasectomy under anaesthetic or if I crushed them with a gelding pliers … which would you prefer do you reckon. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

As a footnote people like you bangers are dangerous on sites like this as youngsters and people starting out could well believe the shit you spout and end up damaging or killing their animals. 
And for the chest puffing about how we should all stop hunting because we ain’t as tough as you and we are all going soft there’s a saying …. A lion doesn’t need to roar for everybody to know it’s a lion. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
2 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

What a rediculous comment,you are completely wrong and a bit cold and twisted in your outlook on livestock,....no point going any further on this issue with you,....if you ain't got a BOLLIX you can't get a hard on,so no hope of breeding is possible...

• Like 1