• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WOW words fail me ……

As a footnote people like you bangers are dangerous on sites like this as youngsters and people starting out could well believe the shit you spout and end up damaging or killing their animals.  And

I keep my vasectomised hob in with the Jill’s all year round, he doesn’t bother them that much to be honest, when he’s done a cage full I move him down into the next cage, where as hobs that are house

Posted Images

Well the hob is having a howl,ridin and chattering like a good in,deffo 2 Jill's are covered ,but I'm certain that the three are covered by him,.....he's living the dream for the moment ,lucky boy,...be some laugh if the Jill's got preggers though

Edited by jigsaw
  • 2 weeks later...

A know it's an old post this but can't you just do what that Peter does on yorkshire vet an just crush the bollocks ? Simple enough init ? No bollocks no kits ? Think about what they did back in day a think people have gone too soft. I've seen horses done an they just crush the pipes an many animals they do it. 

7 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

A know it's an old post this but can't you just do what that Peter does on yorkshire vet an just crush the bollocks ? Simple enough init ? No bollocks no kits ? Think about what they did back in day a think people have gone too soft. I've seen horses done an they just crush the pipes an many animals they do it. 

It would be extremely cruel and painful, and might or might not "neuter" him??‍♂️

A "vasectomised" hob mates with the Jill's as normal and brings them out of season, which is what the thread is about

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

Jesus your a rough budgie,....they did a lot of things back in the day that were cruel and pointless,...the hob has done his job and will continue to do so hopefully for the next few years,good value for money 

And I'd like to add he's as quiet and docile as a kitten again,being denied a bit of female intimacy is not good for your mental health,....on that point I reckon a lot of members on here are celebat for years by the way they write ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
35 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

And I'd like to add he's as quiet and docile as a kitten again,being denied a bit of female intimacy is not good for your mental health,....on that point I reckon a lot of members on here are celebat for years by the way they write ?

1 hour ago, jigsaw said:

Jesus your a rough budgie,....they did a lot of things back in the day that were cruel and pointless,...the hob has done his job and will continue to do so hopefully for the next few years,good value for money 

It's true though mate people have got soft lol. A wouldn't say just Tying them off or crushing the testicle at the sperm tubes. The testicles will just die off then mate. The vet came to geld our lad.  All he did was jab him up with abit of local antistatic and a calmer which doped him up but not too much to where he couldn't stand up. I was holdin onto his head collar not happy having to geld him but the yard owners wouldn't have him on the yard otherwise. Anyway he  kept him stood up didn't lay him down. Then pulled these big old pliers out put them round his sack at the top an just crushed the tubes. Says leave him in for a good 4 weeks his testicles will just shrivel up and disappear. But the thing is long as your happy mate on the work on your hob it's all good ? 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Gilbey said:

It would be extremely cruel and painful, and might or might not "neuter" him??‍♂️

A "vasectomised" hob mates with the Jill's as normal and brings them out of season, which is what the thread is about

Is it f**k cruel ffs honest to God you wanna stop hunting. Just Tying them off isn't cruel abit of fishing line round the base nice an tight. Listen even letting the vet do it doesn't mean its a certain that the hob will do his job after a vasectomy specially if he's a young hob an never mated with a Jill before. So you could pay out abit of money and get nothing back just a hob that's flat that will just sleep an eat. A pal of mine had one done when young. Like a say people have gone soft 

• Confused 1
20 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Is it f**k cruel ffs honest to God you wanna stop hunting. Just Tying them off isn't cruel abit of fishing line round the base nice an tight. Listen even letting the vet do it doesn't mean its a certain that the hob will do his job after a vasectomy specially if he's a young hob an never mated with a Jill before. So you could pay out abit of money and get nothing back just a hob that's flat that will just sleep an eat. A pal of mine had one done when young. Like a say people have gone soft 

You don't seem to know the difference between castration and a vasectomy, I did try and explain ??‍♂️

Your horse was castrated... A castrated ferret won't bring jills out of season....

1 hour ago, Gilbey said:

You don't seem to know the difference between castration and a vasectomy, I did try and explain ??‍♂️

Your horse was castrated... A castrated ferret won't bring jills out of season....

An you don't understand even cutting there tubes can still stop a hob doing his duty that's what I'm trying to tell you that a pal of mine had a young hob. Because he'd never been over a Jill his mojo had gone all together " An the vet said it can happen in young ferrets thats  never been over Jill's. Now do you understand what im sayin ? So weather he gets them taken off or the snip or even the tubes just tide. A young hob can go lazy it's not 100% certain that it will work for him to perform his. The vet told him you should always let a young hob mate with a Jill once just so that he understands his roll for when he has the snip or taken off or just his sperm tubes tide. 

13 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

You ever read the James Herriot books he made out that Peter was a knob only being a vet because his brother sigfried was the boss of the surgery LOL LOL and it comes across in the tv programme 

27 minutes ago, The one said:

You ever read the James Herriot books he made out that Peter was a knob only being a vet because his brother sigfried was the boss of the surgery LOL LOL and it comes across in the tv programme 

Can’t be the same guy ? Siegfried’s brother would be dead by now wouldn’t he. 

1 hour ago, jigsaw said:

Go on,say something on the matter.....you know you want to lol

Where do you start for fukc sake it’s all just pure nonsense ……

• Haha 2