Rats like rabbits

Did a little spot on Sunday and the rats were massive. Keeper feeds all year round and you could tell by the size of them. Very happy with the pup 11 months old and killing well. No shaking he just crushes them. 

2D91EB23-26ED-408C-96E9-0A2CC2C6954E.jpeg

• Like 15

12 hours ago, socks said:

Did a little spot on Sunday and the rats were massive. Keeper feeds all year round and you could tell by the size of them. Very happy with the pup 11 months old and killing well. No shaking he just crushes them. 

2D91EB23-26ED-408C-96E9-0A2CC2C6954E.jpeg

Big rats my arse.....that dogs only 8 inches at the shoulder !

• Haha 1
33 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Big rats my arse.....that dogs only 8 inches at the shoulder !

Bring your mutt down I’ve got a nice spot next week to do. 

44 minutes ago, socks said:

Bring your mutt down I’ve got a nice spot next week to do. 

My little lady would have it away on her toes lively upon sight of such a formidable beast shes a sweets and sofa type ?

• Haha 1

One of Socks pups, kindly gifted to a young lad who is my mates son .. I sorted him a couple of ferrets and some nets, Socks sorted him a pup...he is loving it...pup done very well on Sat morning (caught a couple off the top of the hedge, keen as mustard!)...if only there was a bitch in that litter!!

Screenshot_20220315-134431_Gallery.jpg.c570d27ab6f76f35053f08359b67fea1.jpg

Screenshot_20220315-134449_Gallery.jpg.4c1c5241115a2a9e8020c70b5ee1579a.jpg

• Like 6
18 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

One of Socks pups, kindly gifted to a young lad who is my mates son .. I sorted him a couple of ferrets and some nets, Socks sorted him a pup...he is loving it...pup done very well on Sat morning (caught a couple off the top of the hedge, keen as mustard!)...if only there was a bitch in that litter!!

Screenshot_20220315-134431_Gallery.jpg.c570d27ab6f76f35053f08359b67fea1.jpg

Screenshot_20220315-134449_Gallery.jpg.4c1c5241115a2a9e8020c70b5ee1579a.jpg

I miss those days! Back when the countryside was hooching with rabbits and all I wanted to do was mooch about getting after them.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I miss those days! Back when the countryside was hooching with rabbits and all I wanted to do was mooch about getting after them.

We bolted a fair few on Sat morning, caught 6, but nice walk, dogs worked well...

The farmer came over for a yap and was with the next door farmer, his wife and young son..they saw the dogs working away and the young lad loved it ..picked up his farm as well, I've had a few jumps over the fence lamping and there's enough to keep us busy over there for a week or 2..lol

Be us now though, fishing rods out now! 

2 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

We bolted a fair few on Sat morning, caught 6, but nice walk, dogs worked well...

The farmer came over for a yap and was with the next door farmer, his wife and young son..they saw the dogs working away and the young lad loved it ..picked up his farm as well, I've had a few jumps over the fence lamping and there's enough to keep us busy over there for a week or 2..lol

Be us now though, fishing rods out now! 

I intend to get the next two weekends in hard on the deer and I reckon that’ll be ‘21/‘22 season done. Can’t wait for the summer!

• Like 1