Anyone hear about the raid in wales

On 13/03/2022 at 11:18, Daniel cain said:

Lifetime ban from keeping any animal, few months bird,massive fine,named and shamed.. Won't see the dogs again,wether found innocent or not ,they will never apologize or retract what they write about you...just been reading the comments on the bottom of the article...and sent a few replies ?Screenshot_20220313-111636.png.e60a4bb9368609ff48c635f376789dd8.png

Should of said with some luck kid ? Them days have gone my balls being black honey moon period is over with lol. 

• 2 weeks later...

I've been called an anti on here more than once for calling out lads for posting shite they had no need to and there's been plenty of lads hitting the like button that I thought would of knew better. 

A lot of lads in the game have bigger egos than they have brains. 

• Like 11
On 26/03/2022 at 22:30, dogmandont said:

I've been called an anti on here more than once for calling out lads for posting shite they had no need to and there's been plenty of lads hitting the like button that I thought would of knew better. 

A lot of lads in the game have bigger egos than they have brains. 

I doubt the "investigative anti" types even come on here anymore ,when they have Facebook.Agree with you though

• Like 1
5 hours ago, tinytiger said:

I doubt the "investigative anti" types even come on here anymore ,when they have Facebook.Agree with you though

Guests ?

Tbh if you post stuff it’s going to be seen. Of course there are antis and investigators on here (?) Just be wise about posts and let t’others hang themselves ;)

• Like 4