f***ing country

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are opposing views and opinions on a no-fly zone, but my opinion is in line with the western leaders and NATO: the moment a NATO aircraft downs a Russian plane, it opens the door for Putin to st

So he did 15 years in Afghanistan and now it's down to 12... He drove a tank thingy and had a bubble thingy that f****d about with bombs... You heard a guy on sky news and he said blah blah blah...you

To be honest, I think Boris is acquitting himself better in this emergency than in his usual oafish, bumbling performances. "Cometh the hour, cometh the man" ? Who knows ? ? Cheers.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Bangersanmash said:

A left school as a baker then a roofer with my dad and still a roofer big difference from a baker lol But I'm  thinking of going into pest control. I've done a few exams an qualified few years back in the biology an control of insects and biology an control in rodents plus the use of pesticides which a did at killgerm in ossett West yorkshire..  But its a f**k about the pest control game an I'm not on about with ferrets an dog I'm talking with chemicals. There's alot of laws in the use and many get discontinued or band. 

f**k me lad here's me thinking you was qualified in World politics and had a masters in mordern warfare!

Your wasted on the pests lad. 

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

Go on then clever lad what do they call it this bubble what protects the tankers from landmines and other types of bombs. It sends out a signal and interference to bombs so they can drive past..  Sorry Mr know it all. An my brothers been in the light dragoons since 2007 he came back home to Catterick in 2009 for my nephew to be born Tommy then went back out after he'd been home for a good few weeks then back out. Then come home about 2 years ago. Home as in home our village.. But that's where he was signed for Afghanistan before he came home fighting for f**k all in my eyes 

ECM 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Coming out in all book shops soon …

“ 12 years in the sandpit : how one soldier took on the taliban single handed “ 

the extraordinary tale of selfless commitment from a lone dragoon 

One man’s never ending recce of the desert …..

• Haha 4
4 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

Go on then clever lad what do they call it this bubble what protects the tankers from landmines and other types of bombs. It sends out a signal and interference to bombs so they can drive past..  Sorry Mr know it all. An my brothers been in the light dragoons since 2007 he came back home to Catterick in 2009 for my nephew to be born Tommy then went back out after he'd been home for a good few weeks then back out. Then come home about 2 years ago. Home as in home our village.. But that's where he was signed for Afghanistan before he came home fighting for f**k all in my eyes 

How long did he serve in Afghanistan? 

• Haha 1