f***ing country

9 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Were have you seen that bangers when my old man passed last year he left me his 2 guns one being a auto and I already had one nothing like that was said to me when I put them in my name or have I heard anything like that said before 

I see Luke pollard Labour mp for Plymouth is calling for a ban on pump action shotguns. I think I could fire 9 cartridges through my over and under quicker then someone with a 3 shot pump. 

• Thanks 1

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are opposing views and opinions on a no-fly zone, but my opinion is in line with the western leaders and NATO: the moment a NATO aircraft downs a Russian plane, it opens the door for Putin to st

So he did 15 years in Afghanistan and now it's down to 12... He drove a tank thingy and had a bubble thingy that f****d about with bombs... You heard a guy on sky news and he said blah blah blah...you

To be honest, I think Boris is acquitting himself better in this emergency than in his usual oafish, bumbling performances. "Cometh the hour, cometh the man" ? Who knows ? ? Cheers.

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Although Sunderland has got nothing anyone wants, (sorry Mackem), its unfortunately right in between Newcastle and the immense petrochemical complexes of Teeside, another first strike target, so they get nuked no matter what, they've never had much luck......

Cheers.

That’s where I was earlier in the week when I was team Putin. LOL

They are immense.

Just now, Born Hunter said:

That’s where I was earlier in the week when I was team Putin. LOL

They are immense.

My dad and a lot of my pals worked at Seal Sands, good jobs and good pay back then when it was being built.

Cheers.

• Like 1
Just now, Bangersanmash said:

f***ing turnips more like.  Its same c**t old news mate worse than my f***ing grandmother at thinking they know it all. 

What do you do for a living lad? I bet it aint anything complex ... 

• Haha 6
28 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

I see Luke pollard Labour mp for Plymouth is calling for a ban on pump action shotguns. I think I could fire 9 cartridges through my over and under quicker then someone with a 3 shot pump. 

I will bet you £5000 you can’t ….

• Haha 1
30 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

One of this silly c**t MP was talking about it other saying to the  Mr speaker about banning them mate.  An like they do haven't a clue on the rural way of life was all like here here . And to be fair the way he put it over too. Saying that any one really could have a change of mental state in this day an age with life in general which a don't know what's that's got to do with it. That pump action and any other type of firearm that holds more that two cartridges should be banned. Try bring it up MP trying to ban shoot guns. Like socks says there called semi auto now he just said that hold more than two cartridges which I thought was a pump action. Little I know about guns mate

They are not called semi auto now. A pump action and a semi auto are two different types of gun. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Lloyd90 said:

What do you do for a living lad? I bet it aint anything complex ... 

A left school as a baker then a roofer with my dad and still a roofer big difference from a baker lol But I'm  thinking of going into pest control. I've done a few exams an qualified few years back in the biology an control of insects and biology an control in rodents plus the use of pesticides which a did at killgerm in ossett West yorkshire..  But its a f**k about the pest control game an I'm not on about with ferrets an dog I'm talking with chemicals. There's alot of laws in the use and many get discontinued or band.