f***ing country

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are opposing views and opinions on a no-fly zone, but my opinion is in line with the western leaders and NATO: the moment a NATO aircraft downs a Russian plane, it opens the door for Putin to st

So he did 15 years in Afghanistan and now it's down to 12... He drove a tank thingy and had a bubble thingy that f****d about with bombs... You heard a guy on sky news and he said blah blah blah...you

To be honest, I think Boris is acquitting himself better in this emergency than in his usual oafish, bumbling performances. "Cometh the hour, cometh the man" ? Who knows ? ? Cheers.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Bangersanmash said:

Was listening to a Russian other day on sky news who knows putin. An he was saying he's said if he did hit the UK there will still be civilization but not down south so us up here in the North would be sound lol. Says him am his wife would be f****d as there down south. ? 

Screenshot_20220311-161602_Google.jpg

If he hits Sunderland he will do £5.70 worth of improvements ! Lol ? 

• Haha 6
5 minutes ago, Astanley said:

If it wasn't scary enough reading some people's thoughts on here ...now I find out that some of you weirdos are actually armed .

I don’t need to be armed, my hands are deadly weapons

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, socks said:

3F45EB89-47D0-40CE-8223-FA0511D11353.jpeg

Keep that pump action hid lol I've been watching on sky news there trying to ban the c**ts. With what happened with that retard who went round shooting c**ts down south. On fields sport Britain shows you chaps on there having there licenses revoked an guns taken. One chap in his late 60s had his licenses 40 odd years lol. You might know more about it than me. 

7 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Keep that pump action hid lol I've been watching on sky news there trying to ban the c**ts. With what happened with that retard who went round shooting c**ts down south. On fields sport Britain shows you chaps on there having there licenses revoked an guns taken. One chap in his late 60s had his licenses 40 odd years lol. You might know more about it than me. 

It’s a semi auto not a pump action and it’s for work purposes. 

11 minutes ago, Astanley said:

If it wasn't scary enough reading some people's thoughts on here ...now I find out that some of you weirdos are actually armed .

Fookin too soft over there the c**ts are sendin them off back to there mothers. Could you imagine them over here they'd be get fleeced from the youths today lol never mind the elders 

3 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

I think they need probable cause just to revoke your permit like being diagnosed with a mental illness or you committing a  crime were your deemed unsuitable to hold guns 

Just now, socks said:

It’s a semi auto not a pump action and it’s for work purposes. 

Why sorry semi auto pump action. An even if its for work purposes there saying there's no need for guns to have more than two cartridges in the gun at one time. You see c**ts like that f**k it up for all same as the cross bow that will some be off market. 

9 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

I think they need probable cause just to revoke your permit like being diagnosed with a mental illness or you committing a  crime were your deemed unsuitable to hold guns 

Bring it up on field sport Britain they've just revoked a farmers turned up at his farm which has been in his family for many years. Its f****d up some were getting taken off lads then given back. One he got them taken then received them back. But when he looked at his ticket a couple of the guns weren't on.  He rang them up to make them aware an they said what do you want us to do , Just write them down. f***ing belta ? 

Edited by Bangersanmash

Right here we have someone who can’t even spell warfare or don’t know what an ex Pat is coming and calling the Prime Minister of the U.K. thick ??? 

Saying we should go and shoot down Russian planes in a war we aren’t even involved in. 

Thinking if the Russians did ever launch a nuclear attack they’d send 1 single missile to the U.K. and that’s all ??

Im glad the lads running the country aren’t some of the thicko’s shouting about how they could do a better job. 

Leave the shite talk down the pub where it belongs with ya idiot mates. 

Here’s a nice map of all the strategic points the Russian’s would likely hit… all at once! 

That don’t account for the nuclear fall out, acid rain, and all the other stuff that goes with it. 

Entire world be f****d. 

I reckon this thread is a great example

of the saying, better to keep your mouth shut and have people wonder if your a fool, than open it and prove that you are! 

CB18422E-1DDF-42EA-AF46-5E1E7198E3F2.jpeg

• Like 7
1 minute ago, Lloyd90 said:

Right here we have someone who can’t even spell warfare or don’t know what an ex Pat is coming and calling the Prime Minister of the U.K. thick ??? 

Saying we should go and shoot down Russian planes in a war we aren’t even involved in. 

Thinking if the Russians did ever launch a nuclear attack they’d send 1 single missile to the U.K. and that’s all ??

Im glad the lads running the country aren’t some of the thicko’s shouting about how they could do a better job. 

Leave the shite talk down the pub where it belongs with ya idiot mates. 

Here’s a nice map of all the strategic points the Russian’s would likely hit… all at once! 

That don’t account for the nuclear fall out, acid rain, and all the other stuff that goes with it. 

Entire world be f****d. 

I reckon this thread is a great example

of the saying, better to keep your mouth shut and have people wonder if your a fool, than open it and prove that you are! 

CB18422E-1DDF-42EA-AF46-5E1E7198E3F2.jpeg

Average house price in Cornwall £214k?

22 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

12 years in service mate 

So he did 15 years in Afghanistan and now it's down to 12... He drove a tank thingy and had a bubble thingy that f****d about with bombs... You heard a guy on sky news and he said blah blah blah...you still haven't answered the 2 questions about your brother in Afghanistan...You think  Socks has an 8 shot pump action when he's already told you that it's a semi automatic.... You run a saluki behind your bike to get it fit in winter instead of actually working it to get it fit.... You've bred a parson bitch that doesn't go to ground to a non related Lakeland that doesn't work and your going to train them to go to ground with live catch traps and building fake tunnels....and get them to top class grade...

Take it that 8th of pure you've Been bumping is alright then.... ?

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 11