Wonder if I should tell him

Was just walking to the break room and there was kid standing by an isle lookin confused, looked to be about 18-19 think ,had a piece of paper and I stop and ask if he needs some help. Says yeah looks at the paper and reads off : he's looking for a can of A I R ,a skyhook ,and a left handed hammer. I looked at him and and before I can say something he about runs off and says he thinks he knows where to find the hammer....... Y'all think I should go try and find him after this break ooooorrrr  ??Kids motivated I'll give him that

• Haha 9

The Oldman used to take me shop fitting with him in the summer holidays when I was 12/13 yr old...sent me down to the van for a long weight and skirting board ladder...? comes out half HR later laughing his cock off the prick ??

• Haha 1

A mate of mine reckons he nearly got the sack for not getting rubber nails as he though it was a wind up. He worked on a tug boat and told me they were used to hold the rubber skirt/bumper on the side of the tug.

Cheers Arry

• Haha 1

I've  sent a teenager to find a pipe stretcher.?

When me and my father would take teenagers hog hunting.We would be walking through the woods and my father would shout ,Dont step on that rock ! The boys would ask why.My father would say,Its an Indian sex stone.After a day of hunting one of the boys would ask my father,What is an Indian sex stone.My father would reply.Just a fecking rock.?

5 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

The Oldman used to take me shop fitting with him in the summer holidays when I was 12/13 yr old...sent me down to the van for a long weight and skirting board ladder...? comes out half HR later laughing his cock off the prick ??

About 20 years ago we sent a a work colleague who was dumb as to the reception (Norbreck castle, Blackpool) for a long stand. He had narcolepsy, we didn’t know  this little fact and he ends up crashing out and whacking his head on the marble counter. Pissing blood everywhere and out cold. People were torn between laughing and not ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, mushroom said:

About 20 years ago we sent a a work colleague who was dumb as to the reception (Norbreck castle, Blackpool) for a long stand. He had narcolepsy, we didn’t know  this little fact and he ends up crashing out and whacking his head on the marble counter. Pissing blood everywhere and out cold. People were torn between laughing and not ?

Stayed there last year , was lovely ???

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Stayed there last year , was lovely ???

Fuucking shit hole lol I’ve posted before about the guests eating in the restaurant with buckets between the tables catching rain water ??

Is Copper Face Jacks still there then? The night club attached… used to go in there as lads Jesus and kinell lol it was filth ?

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Fuucking shit hole lol I’ve posted before about the guests eating in the restaurant with buckets between the tables catching rain water ??

Is Copper Face Jacks still there then? The night club attached… used to go in there as lads Jesus and kinell lol it was filth ?

I don’t know , we had an event for my eldest at the winter gardens in December so stayed the night before there . 
drove up and down the illuminations and settled into the hotel . 
wasnt too bad in the dark but revealed it’s glory in the cold light of day . 

Lesson learned in reality 

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I don’t know , we had an event for my eldest at the winter gardens in December so stayed the night before there . 

Dancing was it? Been there about 15 years ago with my eldest ?

• Thanks 1
19 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I’ve beautiful photos of my eldest in the gardens from about 15 years ago, probably a similar type of dance comp ? 

Next time you’re up in the creek, ask someone who’s lived there ?