DECCA HEGGIE DETAINED IN PHILLIPPINES

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does anyone else just find all this YouTube stuff demeaning and grotty ? I see stuff like that now and again and just think “Oh, for f**k sake”…….it makes you loose faith in people to know that t

Never heard of any of them but had to turn that off after 2 minutes.....who the f**k counts how many weeks they have been friends with someone !....and why is a grown man bothered about what people sa

Nature versus nurture, his kids are both, BOTH, lifers, poor little fuckers didn't have a chance with an imbecilic father like that. 

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Francie, said:

Seen it leo,dont understand why decca let him up,an lost the fight then?

Just watched full fight, am not a decca fan. But he did let Robbie up a few times when I think he could of took his opportunity. I certainly don't think it was a clear cut win for Robbie 

9 minutes ago, Leo Sayer said:

Just watched full fight, am not a decca fan. But he did let Robbie up a few times when I think he could of took his opportunity. I certainly don't think it was a clear cut win for Robbie 

I agree he couldve knocked robbie out couple of times,robbie didnt let him up when on top either,i bet he wont let anyone up next time.

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

One tough hombre is that Robbie Brown he fought a 20 stone lad from Rotherham who has had a fair few fights and beat him with his fitness and technique. 

i thought he was about useless mate if honest

• Like 1
1 minute ago, tatsblisters said:

Who mate Robbie or the big lad from Rotherham. 

robbie mate i don’t think i seen him fighting the lad from rotherham just that decca fight. his leg kicks were comical  and takedowns easily stuffed and decca looked like he hasn’t even grappled as a kid in the playground 

33 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

robbie mate i don’t think i seen him fighting the lad from rotherham just that decca fight. his leg kicks were comical  and takedowns easily stuffed and decca looked like he hasn’t even grappled as a kid in the playground 

Think I was more thinking about how he has the bottle to take on lad's nearly twice his weight and won them and I seen he made short work of that Ben Hatchet lad wether he gets anywhere with better opponents we will have to wait and see. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Think I was more thinking about how he has the bottle to take on lad's nearly twice his weight and won them and I seen he made short work of that Ben Hatchet lad wether he gets anywhere with better opponents we will have to wait and see. 

I agree , lads game 

• Like 1
  • Waz changed the title to DECCA HEGGIE DETAINED IN PHILLIPPINES