Jump to content

Recommended Posts


  • Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does anyone else just find all this YouTube stuff demeaning and grotty ? I see stuff like that now and again and just think “Oh, for f**k sake”…….it makes you loose faith in people to know that t

Never heard of any of them but had to turn that off after 2 minutes.....who the f**k counts how many weeks they have been friends with someone !....and why is a grown man bothered about what people sa

Maybe i put too much faith in folk but i find it hard to believe that grown men would actually pay attention to these people........its utter f****n nonsense !

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Joe joyce jnr got life in jail 

What was your take on it? Seems a bit harsh to me handing someone a life sentence when they turn up on your doorstep? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

What was your take on it? Seems a bit harsh to me handing someone a life sentence when they turn up on your doorstep? 

Yeah I reckon the same man slaughter he should of got think the charge was murder though ?

Link to post
Share on other sites

I just read the news article, he killed an 18yr old with a scythe, cutting major leg artery. They were armed with a home, a bottle and a kitchen knife, they all sound like scumbags tbh, why don't they fight with sticks if they've got to use weapons to sort out Argy bargy?...

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Yeah I reckon the same man slaughter he should of got think the charge was murder though ?

Yeah got murder charge. Surely if he intentionally wanted to kill him would of just went for the neck 🤷🏻‍♂️

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Yeah got murder charge. Surely if he intentionally wanted to kill him would of just went for the neck 🤷🏻‍♂️

that what i thought if it’s murder you would have to have intentions to kill em hitting someone in the leg shouldn’t be murder 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

that what i thought if it’s murder you would have to have intentions to kill em hitting someone in the leg shouldn’t be murder 

This happened near me, old guy, didn't serve time for the killing if I remember correctly as his sister and mum had been tied up during a previous robbery. 

WWW-THESUN-CO-UK.CDN.AMPPROJECT.ORG

THIS is the suspected burglar shot dead in woods outside an isolated caravan as an OAP...

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Joe joyce jnr got life in jail 

more of this mans kind that are behind bars the better for irish villages and towns.

Edited by stonewall
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Borr said:

I just read the news article, he killed an 18yr old with a scythe, cutting major leg artery. They were armed with a home, a bottle and a kitchen knife, they all sound like scumbags tbh, why don't they fight with sticks if they've got to use weapons to sort out Argy bargy?...

 

Assorted_shillelagh.JPG

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Borr said:

I just read the news article, he killed an 18yr old with a scythe, cutting major leg artery. They were armed with a home, a bottle and a kitchen knife, they all sound like scumbags tbh, why don't they fight with sticks if they've got to use weapons to sort out Argy bargy?...

They killed a young lad with a plasters whisk and shovel in a service station after he called one of em a 'Sausage'🤨 apparently worse thing you can call a traveller 🙄

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to add ,not Joe Joyce jnr👍

WWW.THESUN.CO.UK

A YOUNG traveller was beaten to death with a plasterer’s whisk during a brawl at an M25 service station after one of his...

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

They killed a young lad with a plasters whisk and shovel in a service station after he called one of em a 'Sausage'🤨 apparently worse thing you can call a traveller 🙄

Cobham services, not far from where I lived in Surrey. 

 

  • Sad 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...