DECCA HEGGIE DETAINED IN PHILLIPPINES

5 hours ago, Borr said:

I just read the news article, he killed an 18yr old with a scythe, cutting major leg artery. They were armed with a home, a bottle and a kitchen knife, they all sound like scumbags tbh, why don't they fight with sticks if they've got to use weapons to sort out Argy bargy?...

They killed a young lad with a plasters whisk and shovel in a service station after he called one of em a 'Sausage'? apparently worse thing you can call a traveller ?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does anyone else just find all this YouTube stuff demeaning and grotty ? I see stuff like that now and again and just think “Oh, for f**k sake”…….it makes you loose faith in people to know that t

Never heard of any of them but had to turn that off after 2 minutes.....who the f**k counts how many weeks they have been friends with someone !....and why is a grown man bothered about what people sa

Nature versus nurture, his kids are both, BOTH, lifers, poor little fuckers didn't have a chance with an imbecilic father like that. 

Posted Images

Just to add ,not Joe Joyce jnr?

WWW.THESUN.CO.UK

A YOUNG traveller was beaten to death with a plasterer’s whisk during a brawl at an M25 service station after one of his...

9 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

They killed a young lad with a plasters whisk and shovel in a service station after he called one of em a 'Sausage'? apparently worse thing you can call a traveller ?

Cobham services, not far from where I lived in Surrey. 

• Sad 2
4 hours ago, mackem said:

This happened near me, old guy, didn't serve time for the killing if I remember correctly as his sister and mum had been tied up during a previous robbery. 

WWW-THESUN-CO-UK.CDN.AMPPROJECT.ORG

THIS is the suspected burglar shot dead in woods outside an isolated caravan as an OAP...

hes got to be the stupidest burglar....i mean come on ...does it look like the poor couple that lived there had anything worth stealing ...

remember the kids tv show horrible history ....stupid deaths...he be on that ..lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
5 hours ago, mC HULL said:

that what i thought if it’s murder you would have to have intentions to kill em hitting someone in the leg shouldn’t be murder 

Don’t need an intent to kill mate, just cause serious injury 

• Like 2
49 minutes ago, TOMO said:

hes got to be the stupidest burglar....i mean come on ...does it look like the poor couple that lived there had anything worth stealing ...

remember the kids tv show horrible history ....stupid deaths...he be on that ..lol 

The burglar was from Slough, thick as mince, rumours local were the old gent had loads of cash, in reality he lived with his sister in squalor and poverty, the burglar deserved the cartridge,lots of big affluent houses just up the road but he chose to target an easy option, a reclusive old guy who seemed the best target, Darwinism at its finest ?

walking-dead.gif

• Like 4

You don't even have to commit the crime, just take Derek Bentley, when a policeman caught Bentley and Craig doing a burglary, Craig pointed a gun at the policeman, who said "give me the gun". Bentley told Craig "let him have it" , Craig then shot the policeman dead .

Craig was found guilty of murder, but as he was 16 at the time, he didn't hang. Bentley , who was 18, was found guilty of "being party to the crime" and hanged.

The prosecution said "let him have it" meant "shoot him" but the defence said it meant " give him the gun".

It was a very political case, the government couldn't have them both avoid hanging and wanted to send a message that if you kill a policeman, you hang. So the mentally sub normal Bentley took the drop.

Cheers.

• Like 6
2 hours ago, chartpolski said:

You don't even have to commit the crime, just take Derek Bentley, when a policeman caught Bentley and Craig doing a burglary, Craig pointed a gun at the policeman, who said "give me the gun". Bentley told Craig "let him have it" , Craig then shot the policeman dead .

Craig was found guilty of murder, but as he was 16 at the time, he didn't hang. Bentley , who was 18, was found guilty of "being party to the crime" and hanged.

The prosecution said "let him have it" meant "shoot him" but the defence said it meant " give him the gun".

It was a very political case, the government couldn't have them both avoid hanging and wanted to send a message that if you kill a policeman, you hang. So the mentally sub normal Bentley took the drop.

Cheers.

that was before my time.....however we learnt about the case in drama of all subjects....our school had a real theatre ...and a drama group from some other theatre came and did a play about it...

3 minutes ago, TOMO said:

that was before my time.....however we learnt about the case in drama of all subjects....our school had a real theatre ...and a drama group from some other theatre came and did a play about it...

It was the year I was born, but the appeal and the fight for a posthumous pardon went on for years.

It was a miscarriage of justice, no doubt, Bentley was under arrest at the time of the fatal shot.

He wouldn't have been charged these days, let alone hanged. There's a good movie about it.

Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...

Decca has a bit of tag-team competition in sunderland ?

(link hasn't worked, just some drunken fat blokes and equally drunk fat women fighting in the sun in sunderland) 

<iframe title="vimeo-player" src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/728820855?h=bcd9a4bc02" width="640" height="1163" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edited by mackem
3 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Was it in a fountain mackem 

No mate, it's in a street, two blokes with big guts and their two lady partners, the ladies put up a better show than the gents, better cardio and less excess weight. 

On 21/06/2022 at 18:40, Daniel cain said:

That was bad that , poor lad never stood a chance . 

• Sad 1
  • Waz changed the title to DECCA HEGGIE DETAINED IN PHILLIPPINES