DECCA HEGGIE DETAINED IN PHILLIPPINES

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does anyone else just find all this YouTube stuff demeaning and grotty ? I see stuff like that now and again and just think “Oh, for f**k sake”…….it makes you loose faith in people to know that t

Never heard of any of them but had to turn that off after 2 minutes.....who the f**k counts how many weeks they have been friends with someone !....and why is a grown man bothered about what people sa

Nature versus nurture, his kids are both, BOTH, lifers, poor little fuckers didn't have a chance with an imbecilic father like that. 

Posted Images

11 hours ago, mackem said:

What on earth is a bacon? Genuine question, I have no idea ?

Me too lol , I was watching the vids and thought exactly that. Just put down to my age and not understanding street jargon lol. 

• Like 1
16 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Brett mays out in Greece c**t thinks he’s in Dubai in a 7 ⭐️ he really thinks he’s doing it. 

said he’s going into big brother lol f***ing place shut down years ago ? said he’s hit the big time. 

He's deffo not top of the mensa list for sure 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Surely all this ain’t real ?‍♂️ Is it for some tele programme like fat gypsy wedding or summat 

I think if you and Greb should get on YouTube with your beef, it would take over Decca and Dean. I can only imagine the call out and training vids.  Pure comedy gold and THL at its best lol 

Edited by Leo Sayer
  • Haha 3
7 minutes ago, Leo Sayer said:

Me too lol , I was watching the vids and thought exactly that. Just put down to my age and not understanding street jargon lol. 

A bacon and a grapist, I thought bloody hell the language must have changed massively ?

• Haha 1

Surely all this ain’t real ?‍♂️ Is it for some tele programme like fat gypsy wedding or summat 

In fact this could be good, am thinking Astanley or Tomo as fair play man , both decent fellas and we could have it in one of Mark Bricks spare fields........

• Haha 1

The worst was yesterday, clicked on a link and some blonde polish lady in a thick polish accent was chatting about "Grapist enablers" I just couldn't take it seriously, she was like an Alan partridge or little Britain sketch character, have you ever heard anyone with a strong polish accent say "Grapist enabler"? ??

• Haha 3

In fact this could be good, am thinking Astanley or Tomo as fair play man , both decent fellas and we could have it in one of Mark Bricks spare fields........

• Haha 1

I have been drawn to watching a few of these pod casts as been said they are comedy gold especially the one that opens up with Apollo Creed here the voice of the common people and calls that teacake from Doncaster Brittney or doughnut boy.lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Waz changed the title to DECCA HEGGIE DETAINED IN PHILLIPPINES