DECCA HEGGIE DETAINED IN PHILLIPPINES

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does anyone else just find all this YouTube stuff demeaning and grotty ? I see stuff like that now and again and just think “Oh, for f**k sake”…….it makes you loose faith in people to know that t

Never heard of any of them but had to turn that off after 2 minutes.....who the f**k counts how many weeks they have been friends with someone !....and why is a grown man bothered about what people sa

Nature versus nurture, his kids are both, BOTH, lifers, poor little fuckers didn't have a chance with an imbecilic father like that. 

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, bell said:

Bob Smith is the new kid on the block, him and Brett the machine make a proper team...the Mensa twins :icon_eek:

I shall have a bit of a search around ?

3 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

What a pair of knobs they are. 

Haha Bob makes me laugh, cant work out if he’s in the nick looking at the decor, some of the comments are comedy gold !!

• Haha 1
52 minutes ago, bell said:

Send him a call out vid and ask him mate !

It's some geezer called apollo laaaaa, I swear this YouTube takes people down so many rabbit holes once you take a wrong turn from all anyone is actually interested in anyway which is DH kicking in Dean Lynch's face, so many people have spawned off and feed of DH it's mind boggling ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mackem said:

It's some geezer called apollo laaaaa, I swear this YouTube takes people down so many rabbit holes once you take a wrong turn from all anyone is actually interested in anyway which is DH kicking in Dean Lynch's face, so many people have spawned off and feed of DH it's mind boggling ?

Hectors next in the que for DLW.

• Waz changed the title to DECCA HEGGIE DETAINED IN PHILLIPPINES