DECCA HEGGIE DETAINED IN PHILLIPPINES

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does anyone else just find all this YouTube stuff demeaning and grotty ? I see stuff like that now and again and just think “Oh, for f**k sake”…….it makes you loose faith in people to know that t

Never heard of any of them but had to turn that off after 2 minutes.....who the f**k counts how many weeks they have been friends with someone !....and why is a grown man bothered about what people sa

Nature versus nurture, his kids are both, BOTH, lifers, poor little fuckers didn't have a chance with an imbecilic father like that. 

Posted Images

8 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Back peddling at its finest, previous to the fight he waffled on and on about paperwork and now just waves it off lol. But will give him credit for turning up and trying. Deffo should of lost the chippy tits and got fitter. Big Paul Joyce was fair but I think was too soon to ask for hands for a draw, it let Dean off the hook to easily, I think Decca should of declined and just carried on until a win. Also am sure Paul Joyce was a good fighter, but that belly , jeeez I wouldn't want pay for his full breaky at a greasy cafe lol. 

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

What was your take on it? Seems a bit harsh to me handing someone a life sentence when they turn up on your doorstep? 

Yeah I reckon the same man slaughter he should of got think the charge was murder though ?

I just read the news article, he killed an 18yr old with a scythe, cutting major leg artery. They were armed with a home, a bottle and a kitchen knife, they all sound like scumbags tbh, why don't they fight with sticks if they've got to use weapons to sort out Argy bargy?...

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Yeah I reckon the same man slaughter he should of got think the charge was murder though ?

Yeah got murder charge. Surely if he intentionally wanted to kill him would of just went for the neck ??‍♂️

40 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Yeah got murder charge. Surely if he intentionally wanted to kill him would of just went for the neck ??‍♂️

that what i thought if it’s murder you would have to have intentions to kill em hitting someone in the leg shouldn’t be murder 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

that what i thought if it’s murder you would have to have intentions to kill em hitting someone in the leg shouldn’t be murder 

This happened near me, old guy, didn't serve time for the killing if I remember correctly as his sister and mum had been tied up during a previous robbery. 

WWW-THESUN-CO-UK.CDN.AMPPROJECT.ORG

THIS is the suspected burglar shot dead in woods outside an isolated caravan as an OAP...

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Borr said:

I just read the news article, he killed an 18yr old with a scythe, cutting major leg artery. They were armed with a home, a bottle and a kitchen knife, they all sound like scumbags tbh, why don't they fight with sticks if they've got to use weapons to sort out Argy bargy?...

Assorted_shillelagh.JPG

• Waz changed the title to DECCA HEGGIE DETAINED IN PHILLIPPINES