DECCA HEGGIE DETAINED IN PHILLIPPINES

1 hour ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Decca walks through Dlw in under 3 minutes. One of the Oxford Joyce’s has 20k on Decca. 

meanwhile I’ve got the steaming shits ring hole is like the Japanese flag been sick all day as have the mrs and 5 of the kids should of seen it yesterday never heard so many people being sick at the same time was unreal. 

norovirus ? 

farted shit myself the lot I haven’t moved out of bed all day. 

anyway hopefully this fight comes off :thumbs: 

Cheers for that 

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does anyone else just find all this YouTube stuff demeaning and grotty ? I see stuff like that now and again and just think “Oh, for f**k sake”…….it makes you loose faith in people to know that t

Never heard of any of them but had to turn that off after 2 minutes.....who the f**k counts how many weeks they have been friends with someone !....and why is a grown man bothered about what people sa

Nature versus nurture, his kids are both, BOTH, lifers, poor little fuckers didn't have a chance with an imbecilic father like that. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mackem said:

It was only a short time ago DLW said the PPV was for his fair-play man AKA Dougie Joyce AKA his cousin, now he says it's for him. Initially he tried to intimidate DH, as the clock has counted down his bravado has faded, there will be two people in the ring if the fight goes ahead, and DLW will find it an incredibly lonely place without his back-up in there with him

once he puts 20 k on dlw he will bully decca into shaking hands for a draw 

how you showing fair play but betting in one ?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, mackem said:

It was only a short time ago DLW said the PPV was for his fair-play man AKA Dougie Joyce AKA his cousin, now he says it's for him. Initially he tried to intimidate DH, as the clock has counted down his bravado has faded, there will be two people in the ring if the fight goes ahead, and DLW will find it an incredibly lonely place without his back-up in there with him

Totally agree with you pal I think they will pull some shit dougie knows dwl doesn't have a chance and will cause embarrassment if he loses for them there running on fading reputations as it is dougies last fight was an embarrassment in itself

• Like 1
  • Waz changed the title to DECCA HEGGIE DETAINED IN PHILLIPPINES