A don't know how to take today I've got some good numbers starting to nest up my feeders . But a mistake by myself on putting one of my hens from last season in with two others. Normally it would of worked 99% of the time , but this cock bird is one nasty b*****d when coming to breeding.. He's on the hens Straight away hot headed an can scare some off which looks to of happened here. She was a stunning bird too a satenette cinnamon red eye. A cross with an Irish hen to a timbrado cock. But on the upside I've some number nesting some with eggs an some just built. 

20220301_141640.jpg

20220301_141830.jpg

20220301_141819.jpg

20220301_141805.jpg

20220301_141913.jpg

20220301_141917.jpg

• Like 3

Looks a good set up that boss I lost my red eyed satinette last week was looking forward to see what she produced to my British goldfinch cock thr 1 bird I didn’t want to lose he in wit plain Irish fancy now is what it is ?

6 hours ago, taffey said:

Looks a good set up that boss I lost my red eyed satinette last week was looking forward to see what she produced to my British goldfinch cock thr 1 bird I didn’t want to lose he in wit plain Irish fancy now is what it is ?

You should get some decent mules with the Irish. Was gutted mate when a seen her there in birdroom at the bottom of the cage. Fingers crossed a get another like her this season as ive paired the same pair up I bred her from last season so fingers crosses. Atb tho mate for season