Bitch lined

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Priorities are right then

Nice drive up north east at the weekend to line my bitch. This is the sire the dog on the left.  Nice well put together dog standing at about 12 " tts. Fingers crossed the bitch has taken as I'm keepi

My favourite thread atm. God, I'm sad ?‍♀️ Cheers, D.

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, Netmaker said:

You cant comment on owt for that bangers prick 

Not dick heads like you an rest that's in that bubble. Coming on my post sayin I've seen that dog in a box thinking your a clever c**t ? I've never spoken to the guy other than 6 months ago when he said a could use the sire to the dog I've used now. But 6 months down when my bitch came in an we spoke on the phone he'd retired the dog. But put me forward to the son of the sire no questioned asked just gave me his number an said give him a buzz so I did.. The original owner told me abit about him which turned out lies but at the time I didn't know an nor did I share it on here to find out till after the mating. So at the time a couldn't of said to him when he told me the dog was three years old on phone an three seasons in your a lieing c**t. He'd of straight put phone down like any one on here would do I would definitely. But you was soon there to fire that comment In like a few others instead of asking me. You'd commented to that f***ing idiot socks another one that has to have the likes coming in

4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Bangers you tool, you say you can see what my kid wearing in that pic? but you also told me he was holding a Spaniel that i bought off your mate when in fact he is holding a harrier hound on a Boxing Day meet?‍♂️ So have a closer look you Fcuking simpleton ? an I don’t know your pal or ever owned a spaniel ?

Ketch that old saying comes to mind you cannot educate pork

3 minutes ago, Netmaker said:

I know calls every one arm chair hunters but he's been on here all morning least my dogs were out at 5 this morning on thier walk and not back till half 8 

You never heard of roaming data an I've only just come back on 15 mins ago ya nob 

7 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Bangers you tool, you say you can see what my kid wearing in that pic? but you also told me he was holding a Spaniel that i bought off your mate when in fact he is holding a harrier hound on a Boxing Day meet?‍♂️ So have a closer look you Fcuking simpleton ? an I don’t know your pal or ever owned a spaniel ?

Your talking bollocks a said is your name Carl an from up north east. And did I sell you a chocolate an liver cocka titt. Nothing about in your profile. You've got a fanny licking lurcher an a big dopey hound there in the profile 

4 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Not dick heads like you an rest that's in that bubble. Coming on my post sayin I've seen that dog in a box thinking your a clever c**t ? I've never spoken to the guy other than 6 months ago when he said a could use the sire to the dog I've used now. But 6 months down when my bitch came in an we spoke on the phone he'd retired the dog. But put me forward to the son of the sire no questioned asked just gave me his number an said give him a buzz so I did.. The original owner told me abit about him which turned out lies but at the time I didn't know an nor did I share it on here to find out till after the mating. So at the time a couldn't of said to him when he told me the dog was three years old on phone an three seasons in your a lieing c**t. He'd of straight put phone down like any one on here would do I would definitely. But you was soon there to fire that comment In like a few others instead of asking me. You'd commented to that f***ing idiot socks another one that has to have the likes coming in

You go back and see what I put I said am sure av seen the photo in a book BUT I could be wrong but you still had to come back at me I would call you a cnut but a cnut is useful your not 

30 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

O f**k off you gimp 

Your the f***ing gimp asking the man if there docked , when you can clearly see there not by that little sandy pup with the darkish tail at the end ya pekker. You just wanted to ask why they've not been docked. 

8 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Your the f***ing gimp asking the man if there docked , when you can clearly see there not by that little sandy pup with the darkish tail at the end ya pekker. You just wanted to ask why they've not been docked. 

I’m the gimp? Your the one who used a 17 month old PUP as a stud dog. Your the one who can’t tell the difference between a hound or a spaniel. And your the one who takes photos of cash off google and try’s to say you sold a bird. Your a clown lad 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
21 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

You silly little liar ? big dopey hound? It’s tiny ???

It was hutchy that made the deal for me you nob so that's why a said did I sell you the cocka. A didn't say is that the cocka in the profile picture you got off hutchy did I ? You contradicting c**t. You said I messaged saying is your name Carl an is that the cocka in the profile pic. f**k off nob head rumbled ya. I asked if you was called Carl an if so did you still have the bitch a gave hutch for the dog Carl had for me 

1 minute ago, Gypsydog94 said:

I’m the gimp? Your the one who used a 17 month old PUP as a stud dog. Your the one who can’t tell the difference between a hound or a spaniel. And your the one who takes photos of cash off google and try’s to say you sold a bird. Your a clown lad 

I'm the one who took pictures of cash off Google after some simple c**t started moaning about me putting up a bag of sand. I'm not the one that's just put up a private pm from me to him with me only asking if his name was Carl an did he have a cocka off hutchy nothing about a spaniel in profile nob head. He's just reeled you in like a good un to join in on the comments like a little chimp. And if you can tell a 17 month pup nearly 2 year old to a 3 year old you need a medal lol. 

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I never mentioned Carl, you did, where did you see the cocker then ??? you a pure peddling Cnut by sounds of it, sorting deals an selling dogs, you Carl an hutchy sound like the 3 Fcuking stoodges ?? now let’s see these pics your slating, put them up an show everybody ?? 

Listen f**k off ya nob I mentioned Carl I asked you if your name was Carl ya bellend after we got chatting about the birds. Am done with explaining to fools f**k off 

• Haha 1