Bitch lined

Bangers you got took in but as long as you are happy, hope you didn’t pay loads for the stud fee as a few of us would of gave you a stud for free. These are out of the big Russell out my pics to a fell and none are for sale 

51D7B248-37F2-4886-B57F-6D48FAAF7C6E.jpeg.00883c51c26b36f1bd65fda1c8af9a80.jpeg

• Like 7

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Priorities are right then

Nice drive up north east at the weekend to line my bitch. This is the sire the dog on the left.  Nice well put together dog standing at about 12 " tts. Fingers crossed the bitch has taken as I'm keepi

My favourite thread atm. God, I'm sad ?‍♀️ Cheers, D.

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, BEARINATOR said:

Bangers you got took in but as long as you are happy, hope you didn’t pay loads for the stud fee as a few of us would of gave you a stud for free. These are out of the big Russell out my pics to a fell and none are for sale 

A didn't pay a penny pal 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Netmaker said:

Nice pups mate

Is that just being polite comment  ? How can you tell from just seeing there backs an specially at a few days old if there nice pups they all look the same at that age ? They might have faces like yours lol. I hope not like the poor buggers 

Edited by Bangersanmash
22 minutes ago, BEARINATOR said:

This is a pup I bred going back a few years now you might of seen the picture if you was on here of the pups  when they was squeekers. He's turned into a good dog 

Screenshot_20220404-094155_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Netmaker said:

You knob what you want a f***ing medal I was saying they were nice pups as in healthy if they look like you god help them bears good luck with your pups 

2 weeks old mate and eyes just started opening but they should do the job for my pals 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BEARINATOR said:

They been docked? Hard to tell in the pic. 

• Like 1
Just now, Gypsydog94 said:

O fair enough. Any reason why? Or just thinks it don’t make a difference? 

Ffs he didn't get them done does he need a reason. This is what a mean. You knew the pups hadnt been done you was just waiting to throw this comment in. What's it to do with you ? 

11 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Ffs he didn't get them done does he need a reason. This is what a mean. You knew the pups hadnt been done you was just waiting to throw this comment in. What's it to do with you ? 

O f**k off you gimp 

• Haha 2