Bitch lined

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Priorities are right then

Nice drive up north east at the weekend to line my bitch. This is the sire the dog on the left.  Nice well put together dog standing at about 12 " tts. Fingers crossed the bitch has taken as I'm keepi

My favourite thread atm. God, I'm sad ?‍♀️ Cheers, D.

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I couldn’t have cared what anybody said back then, I wanted nice lookin red bitches to try for fox an the man was gentleman enough to give me access to what ever I needed, I couldn’t care if he bred em or not, I’m fact the old one I not long losses was bred down south by a family that done a lot breeding with Gary, the man didn’t need to lie to me as he never charged me a penny for any bitches or lining ?

Nice to hear im glad he was a gentlemen with you.

I thought the man could not lie straight in bed .

21 hours ago, Councilestatekid said:

To be honest I don't think I've ever really put that much training into a terrier recall stock broke but when comes to earth work I'd take on few digs and peg them as pups can say by 6 months there straining on lead to get to ground then when comes to there turn they fly to ground either want it or don't my terriers were used just for fox dint want them bushing up rabbits or owt when out they knew there jobs always started with a nice stone drain spot or shallow spot and never had a issue

I've known lads peg up watching the older dogs go to ground . An like you said they'll pick that up an hear whats going on. Some will go to ground that's instinct. Im talking about getting them ready for what there up against against. You say some make it some don't ad say in the terrier game 70% will not make it. That's because not many wants to put the time in to learning a young dog. An some on here you can't talk to they know best. It's commonsense greater the effort greater the rewards you get back what you put in. 

9 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

I couldn’t have cared what anybody said back then, I wanted nice lookin red bitches to try for fox an the man was gentleman enough to give me access to what ever I needed, I couldn’t care if he bred em or not, I’m fact the old one I not long losses was bred down south by a family that done a lot breeding with Gary, the man didn’t need to lie to me as he never charged me a penny for any bitches or lining ?

See your at it again " I couldn't care what anybody said back in day " . You big man lol. A will word this sentence right for you katch. In fact the older one , I've not long lost lol. Because a couldn't understand that sentences. But belive this is what you was meaning ?. An it looks like even top terrier men are lieing c**ts ? Told Middleton. 

2 hours ago, jossa said:

and the man who owned/owns them lakeys is the biggest gobshite you'll ever meet. Take what he tells you with a pinch of salt.

You on about Carl ?  He doesn't own the dogs no more..  Grandsire is in Wales the son is in Newcastle. 

10 hours ago, leegreen said:

Sorry B&M, you just keep digging a bigger hole for yourself.

some people think cause the dog doesn't shat indoors, is nice with the kids, that it's a great dog.

your mate bred a Cocker that doesn't work cover, says a lot to me.

"Nice looking dog" well at least he can show it ?

I'm taking rubus cover mate ie black Berry thick dense cover. The cocker would have trouble even with its coat clipped out. Shit it would come home with in its coat not good. A think for bushing an cover you can't beat a terrier type. 

18 minutes ago, socks said:

What year was this book mate ? 

The father to the dog in the picture is called grip now in Wales an the chap whos got the dog in the pic is from Newcastle called steve decent fella. You keep looking for the picture Mr know it all 

5 minutes ago, Netmaker said:

in the early 2000's  I think mate I could be wrong even my wife say's she recognizes the photo and she is not in to the dogs Like i am 

You are wrong. A can't believe you guys ( even his wife says it too ) f***ing Belta honest to God..  ( An she's not into dogs like me )  You melon looking to get on the band wagon crack on. Like a said to socks you get looking too. 

7 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

The father to the dog in the picture is called grip now in Wales an the chap whos got the dog in the pic is from Newcastle called steve decent fella. You keep looking for the picture Mr know it all 

So was the picture you used from a book or not ? 

• Haha 1

dont bring me in to ya little spat all I said was that am sure i have seen that photo on the front of a book  I also said I could be wrong but even my mrs's said she seen it and she dont read these books so reel ya f-ckin neck in