The days are gone

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Remember the days where dogs like this were a common sight ?? I don’t think it’d be safe to be pulled over these days with a dog built like this in the back of your vehicle ….. more folk are breeding

Always been the same,Don't help when you got the look at me types...pick ups/vans, loaded up with multiple dogs and all the gear on show, travelling in convoy ,mob handed..just as bright as parading d

Your alright wi nice clean uns like that mate

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Bootsha said:

Remember the days where dogs like this were a common sight ?? I don’t think it’d be safe to be pulled over these days with a dog built like this in the back of your vehicle ….. more folk are breeding to  try and have a type of dog that don’t turn heads or raise eye brows these days , and rightly so, you have to move with the times and do what you have to do …..  its a sad reflection of the times we live in and the current laws that impose an ever tightening grip on our hunting activities …..  

3F05496C-A8D2-4792-817D-9FB955917C8C.jpeg

A835876E-3740-42AF-936A-1E8638CC4FF5.jpeg

F90C2031-8D8E-43F9-8780-3072626F74E0.jpeg

Your alright wi nice clean uns like that mate

• Like 5
  • Haha 4
3 hours ago, Bootsha said:

Remember the days where dogs like this were a common sight ?? I don’t think it’d be safe to be pulled over these days with a dog built like this in the back of your vehicle ….. more folk are breeding to  try and have a type of dog that don’t turn heads or raise eye brows these days , and rightly so, you have to move with the times and do what you have to do …..  its a sad reflection of the times we live in and the current laws that impose an ever tightening grip on our hunting activities …..  

3F05496C-A8D2-4792-817D-9FB955917C8C.jpeg

A835876E-3740-42AF-936A-1E8638CC4FF5.jpeg

F90C2031-8D8E-43F9-8780-3072626F74E0.jpeg

The days were gone long ago who gives a donkeys they’ll never stop us till it’s a hanging offence ?

• Like 4

I lost my bitch this season on a trip out thank feck I got her back with minimal hassle and abit of vet bill to say the least it was a wake up call especially when you realise how bad it could of actually gone I'm not the type of person to dump dogs or wash me hands of them when the shit hits the fan I bit the bullet and I was well and truly happy when I got the dog back a good dog or even a half decent dog is hard to come by now I've realised you have to change the state of play if you are going to carry doing what your doing head down mouth shut and just enjoy it all dont big up to other people dont do us or this game any favours

• Like 1

Always been the same,Don't help when you got the look at me types...pick ups/vans, loaded up with multiple dogs and all the gear on show, travelling in convoy ,mob handed..just as bright as parading dogs around country shows with fresh wounds,you know the type...it's a badge of honour ,look at my dog... obviously too f***ing thick and lazy to clean up the dog from its last bit of graft...they are the dangerous cnuts,same as  plastering stuff on  Facebook, Snapchat etc along with the clowns that get in for a few yrs...then f**k off into something else that's illegal...

The smaller your circle..then the longer you last...got to be able to adapt and change these days...there's very few who are literally out smashing f**k out of it and travelling under the radar so to speak...do your own thing,keep it to yourselves...and enjoy it while it lasts... because it will all be gone by 2030 I'd say,along with fishing and other shit they pushing through behind the scenes ?

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

Always been the same,Don't help when you got the look at me types...pick ups/vans, loaded up with multiple dogs and all the gear on show, travelling in convoy ,mob handed..just as bright as parading dogs around country shows with fresh wounds,you know the type...it's a badge of honour ,look at my dog... obviously too f***ing thick and lazy to clean up the dog from its last bit of graft...they are the dangerous cnuts,same as  plastering stuff on  Facebook, Snapchat etc along with the clowns that get in for a few yrs...then f**k off into something else that's illegal...

The smaller your circle..then the longer you last...got to be able to adapt and change these days...there's very few who are literally out smashing f**k out of it and travelling under the radar so to speak...do your own thing,keep it to yourselves...and enjoy it while it lasts... because it will all be gone by 2030 I'd say,along with fishing and other shit they pushing through behind the scenes ?

This world is well and truly run by the lefty organisations it's all pushed in our faces more and more we are all a minority now unfortunately 

3 minutes ago, Penda said:

This world is well and truly run by the lefty organisations it's all pushed in our faces more and more we are all a minority now unfortunately 

We won't even have rats and rabbits very soon?how much longer you gonna be able to keep and feed and find work for more than 1 dog?

• Like 3
25 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

We won't even have rats and rabbits very soon?how much longer you gonna be able to keep and feed and find work for more than 1 dog?

Yeah it's all going to be gone before we know it 

• Like 1