Stroll up fell with pups

3 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Their a fair set of hounds them mate , nice to see a heavy type like that . 

what they like pace wise ?? 

For half xs mate the bitch is rapid for her age dog one paced atm but mother was a straight half x and caught all quarry for 6 seasons and father the same 

3 hours ago, grompz said:

Not really my type  of lurcher, but all credit to you, they arein excellent condition for the age they are at the moment, going to be real powerful dogs , when fully matured, atb.

Thanks mate, they have had best start and grub dogs just under 25” and bitch about 23” just hopefully have pace to be able to catch and not one trick ponies 

• Like 1

nice pups , dont know what it  is , the one pup always looks subdued , with it head and ears back, you get few pits like that bit sensitive , the not all head bangers lol , but didn't affect  them as working dogs though .! 

55 minutes ago, bird said:

nice pups , dont know what it  is , the one pup always looks subdued , with it head and ears back, you get few pits like that bit sensitive , the not all head bangers lol , but didn't affect  them as working dogs though .! 

I thought they both  look very nervy for young pups Ray...but tip top condition ?

2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

I thought they both  look very nervy for young pups Ray...but tip top condition ?

I know what your saying DC but there not nervy at all. Quite opposite they just don’t like being on leash but appreciate the comments 

3 hours ago, bird said:

That’s the dog pup ray he is a head banger and photo doesn’t do him justice he just doesn’t like being still. 

• Like 1