Scotland hunting act

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lurcher works days are numbered, in a society where we send people to prison for “hurty words” there’s just no way you can make a case for letting dogs kill wild life……nobody is buying what you are se

Not in the slightest but it beggars belief that this country is so offended by a dog nailing a rabbit or any thing else for that matter. I am in wales but sure enough it won't be long before it rolls

Seems to me the Scottish lurcher/fieldsports community need to go on the offensive as the Irish did/do, rather than sitting back moaning about what is surely inevitable otherwise. The starting point i

Posted Images

1 minute ago, hambone said:

I don't disagree mate but your post put me in mind of the weight on top of a pressure cooker when its about to blow. ?

Ive just had enough of the lunacy, its fecking terrible, some places are over run with vermin and your not allowed to control it or feed yourself from the wild larder??? The greenies and hippy fags are in toooo much power

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Ive just had enough of the lunacy, its fecking terrible, some places are over run with vermin and your not allowed to control it or feed yourself from the wild larder??? The greenies and hippy fags are in toooo much power

Are you talking about the BBC?

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Yes. It's the end of legal ferreting  with the dog or lamping for rabbits in Scotland. Absolute disaster not just for us in Scotland but for field sports in general. It's another brick in the wall.

I wonder if ferreting without dogs will be exempt?

I don’t know what people expected . 

scotlands national symbol is basically the red deer . The fact there are books out with geezers dangling running dogs off them won’t have helped . 
Scottish land owners thrive on shooting , stalking and fishing . All other facets are nice to haves and the jock cops have been all over poaching for years . 

the Scottish papers are like a local paper , the record etc have always leaned heavily with anti blood sport sensationalism 

we haven’t had a leg to stand on for years north of the wall regards to lurchers 

Scotland is always the Petri dish , within a decade lurcher sports across the uk will be a memory 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On 25/02/2022 at 12:01, bird said:

OK mate, fair enough, that crap, hope they hunting people with dogs, can kick it out, don't end up like us, feckin lamping getting like day time running hares, with every fecker on your back. They only got to see a lamp=beam of light and they on the phone to the cops, was bad enough with keepers after you, and few farmers, now everybody on your back. I am glad in one way that I don't lamp like did  when. Ist started  30 years ago, now it the odd night  out, but most times just mooching about woods etc, feel sorry for young people starting out today, I can see why lot of people drop out, with all the shit they get to day /night. ?

It's getting like the 'olde' days,  1 rabbit = 3 years deportation to australia etc etc.  

Edited by shaaark
7 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I don’t know what people expected . 

scotlands national symbol is basically the red deer . The fact there are books out with geezers dangling running dogs off them won’t have helped . 
Scottish land owners thrive on shooting , stalking and fishing . All other facets are nice to haves and the jock cops have been all over poaching for years . 

the Scottish papers are like a local paper , the record etc have always leaned heavily with anti blood sport sensationalism 

we haven’t had a leg to stand on for years north of the wall regards to lurchers 

Scotland is always the Petri dish , within a decade lurcher sports across the uk will be a memory 

Unfortunately so.

Though I think people today don't realize how lucky they've been. The norm across society has always frowned upon hunting dogs amongst the working class.

Guess it's back to the good old days of anyone who keeps a running dog is automatically viewed as a criminal.

It's time we all pulled together an get rid of nimby pamby wet lettuces thst are strangling our wildlife an out way of life,get up an get organised an start doing something or we're all fooked.

What len says is true,were letting our lives an traditions been eroded by fruitcake that barely see the countryside or have no interest other than to destroy masculinity.

Get something organised,it's to late  for talking we need direct action,we're f***ing pussys were letting bunny huggers an packhams ruin our lives an our children's lives.

Cmon lads get some balls let's do something.

Maybe this ww3 on the horizon will bring us back to old days

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Francie said:

It's time we all pulled together an get rid of nimby pamby wet lettuces thst are strangling our wildlife an out way of life,get up an get organised an start doing something or we're all fooked.

What len says is true,were letting our lives an traditions been eroded by fruitcake that barely see the countryside or have no interest other than to destroy masculinity.

Get something organised,it's to late  for talking we need direct action,we're f***ing pussys were letting bunny huggers an packhams ruin our lives an our children's lives.

Agree with you pal , only problem here in England is ,and remember it's likely that the same amended bill will be brought in here eventually, that the government will only listen to the Countryside Alliance and they have shafted the coursing/lurcher world well and truly 

It may go against the grain with some lurcher lads who have no time for the Tories but while they are in power we are probably ok but next Labour government will end all forms of hunting.... . ironic really as originally lurcher/terrier work the sport of the hardcore Labour voter ,miners , steel workers etc .....    Meanwhile it's fine to leave a lamb with its throat slit to die slowly in the name of city living religiously brainwashed folks.?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Francie said:

How we hunt now, we don't have a tradition of hunting that way. Lamping isn't traditional.

Eventually this country will be vegan, nothing you can do to stop it.

To all those that are worried about legality, the future may not be so bright for you.

To those that aren't, it'll be no different.

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, zigzag dan said:

Agree with you pal , only problem here in England is ,and remember it's likely that the same amended bill will be brought in here eventually, that the government will only listen to the Countryside Alliance and they have shafted the coursing/lurcher world well and truly 

It may go against the grain with some lurcher lads who have no time for the Tories but while they are in power we are probably ok but next Labour government will end all forms of hunting.... . ironic really as originally lurcher/terrier work the sport of the hardcore Labour voter ,miners , steel workers etc .....    Meanwhile it's fine to leave a lamb with its throat slit to die slowly in the name of city living religiously brainwashed folks.?

Terriers where owned by hunts which have always been large land owners, as have those that owned coursing dogs.

The only traditional dog work of urban areas is racing and fighting.

Any game killed was poached.

1 hour ago, zigzag dan said:

13 minutes ago, gamerooster said:

How we hunt now, we don't have a tradition of hunting that way. Lamping isn't traditional.

Eventually this country will be vegan, nothing you can do to stop it.

To all those that are worried about legality, the future may not be so bright for you.

To those that aren't, it'll be no different.

Don't think about tory Labour,think about hunting,countryside,the right to hunt animals,the right to feed ourselves of the land etc

f**k tory an Labour, the people have the power if only we realised it an used it.

These goverments can't survive without our consent,that's if enough of us has the balls to stand up to them to the bitter end.

Look at Canada,we need to organise a mass rally like that with vehicles,tractors lorrys etc

Work like faggots compared to some people around the world who stand up to tyranny,thsts what it is,we can't stand for this no longer.

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, gamerooster said:

Terriers where owned by hunts which have always been large land owners, as have those that owned coursing dogs.

The only traditional dog work of urban areas is racing and fighting.

Any game killed was poached.

Yes poached with a lurcher,as for working terriers ,we have three of the best terrier men ever here in the Black Country and all of their dogs were kenneled at their homes,.....two of them were council houses ,as for coursing dogs , not greyhounds, although I owned a greyhound and don't live in Chatsworth House either ?...... the lads traveling from the North East to the fens don't look like landed gentry to me ?.

7 minutes ago, zigzag dan said:

Yes poached with a lurcher,as for working terriers ,we have three of the best terrier men ever here in the Black Country and all of their dogs were kenneled at their homes,.....two of them were council houses ,as for coursing dogs , not greyhounds, although I owned a greyhound and don't live in Chatsworth House either ?...... the lads traveling from the North East to the fens don't look like landed gentry to me ?.

Your life isn't the beginning of dogs though is it? 

Greyhounds where owned by land owners that had the land to use them.

Lads who didn't kept lurchers.

Men in urban areas kept bulls or ratting terriers, maybe the odd badger dog.

• Confused 1