Scotland hunting act

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lurcher works days are numbered, in a society where we send people to prison for “hurty words” there’s just no way you can make a case for letting dogs kill wild life……nobody is buying what you are se

Not in the slightest but it beggars belief that this country is so offended by a dog nailing a rabbit or any thing else for that matter. I am in wales but sure enough it won't be long before it rolls

Seems to me the Scottish lurcher/fieldsports community need to go on the offensive as the Irish did/do, rather than sitting back moaning about what is surely inevitable otherwise. The starting point i

Posted Images

I thought, hunting with dogs ban, was in the UK anway so Scotland in it anyway?. Rabbits are legal on  ground with permission, if not permission,  there included in the Ban with hares and deer, foxes,.  Think with terriers its foxes only to protect game birds. Sheep farmers not included, god knows why not,  when foxes regular kill  young day old lambs. ?

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, bird said:

I thought, hunting with dogs ban, was in the UK anway so Scotland in it anyway?. Rabbits are legal on  ground with permission, if not permission,  there included in the Ban with hares and deer, foxes,.  Think with terriers its foxes only to protect game birds. Sheep farmers not included, god knows why not,  when foxes regular kill  young day old lambs. ?

Completely diffrent law to England. They could use a pack of hounds to flush to guns. They want to remove that exemption to two hounds to come inline with England law. And remove rabbits so lurcher work will be pretty much illegal 

3 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Completely diffrent law to England. They could use a pack of hounds to flush to guns. They want to remove that exemption to two hounds to come inline with England law. And remove rabbits so lurcher work will be pretty much illegal 

OK mate, fair enough, that crap, hope they hunting people with dogs, can kick it out, don't end up like us, feckin lamping getting like day time running hares, with every fecker on your back. They only got to see a lamp=beam of light and they on the phone to the cops, was bad enough with keepers after you, and few farmers, now everybody on your back. I am glad in one way that I don't lamp like did  when. Ist started  30 years ago, now it the odd night  out, but most times just mooching about woods etc, feel sorry for young people starting out today, I can see why lot of people drop out, with all the shit they get to day /night. ?

• Like 2

And these c**ts that vote this shite through on the whim of crying greenies and libtards will expect tou to go defe d the nation if its attacked, well they can go fu Ck themselves, after the queers, faggots and these traitorous c**ts have led the way and been killed 1st then id maybe think about taking up arms 

• Like 1

The Scottish government went against all advice and evidence, even its own, to bring this in. The loser will be the fox and of course farmers and landowners. The fox is shot to feck down here and the same will now apply north of the border. People playing politics with ways of life and jobs. The country is fecked 

• Like 1

Same when they brought in law to protect the rare white hare ? you need to apply for a license now there’s more of them than rabbits but I do think the numbers that are shot on grouse shoots contributed to this massively but I genuinely could see 30 plus on each drive on 5 drive day they need culled 

the only places there rare is ground not managed for shooting over run with predators lank old knee high heather which gauranteed where they took there surveys from 

9 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

So the new bill will add rabbits to its remit? ?

Yes. It's the end of legal ferreting or lamping for rabbits in Scotland. Absolute disaster not just for us in Scotland but for field sports in general. It's another brick in the wall.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, cragman said:

The Scottish government went against all advice and evidence, even its own, to bring this in. The loser will be the fox and of course farmers and landowners. The fox is shot to feck down here and the same will now apply north of the border. People playing politics with ways of life and jobs. The country is fecked 

Follow the money and youll see who bribed whom and done a tony bliar

7 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

And these c**ts that vote this shite through on the whim of crying greenies and libtards will expect tou to go defe d the nation if its attacked, well they can go fu Ck themselves, after the queers, faggots and these traitorous c**ts have led the way and been killed 1st then id maybe think about taking up arms 

Don't hold back mate.. Let it all out. ?