A winter give away ?

I’ve been given a new pair of Hot Shot Thinsulate mittens, they don’t have the tags on them but they have never been used, they fold back with fingered gloves, they also have pockets on the back to put hand warmers in, very warm with fleece cuffs 

usual rules apply, if you are interested let me know below and if there’s more than one I’ll pull a name from my hat, I’ll cover the postage ( as long as it’s not some far flung corner of the world )

BE450ED2-BACD-4133-8058-0CD1140761F9.jpeg

54573F7E-5C24-4FC6-94E5-17E4D5B4E740.jpeg

3608BA38-0534-4892-A20A-976A8EE1D583.jpeg

EFEA217C-0D24-448A-9072-AE47A6F35FD3.jpeg

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, BenBhoy said:

How come you get given so many free clothes? Do people look at you and think "ah bless". Anyone ever offered to buy you a soup?? ??

Not yet, but I wouldn’t turn down free food, I like to hang around outside Gregg’s on the off chance people think I’m homeless and buy me a pasty, it hasn’t happened yet ☹️

I got given these as well, but they are for me ?

D4418CB4-906F-4585-A133-8B0F5ED9F409.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
6 minutes ago, socks said:

If they are large I would like to take you up on the kind offer ?

The tag in them says XL but my fingers go all the way to the end of the glove part, so I’d say they were more like large, I normally get a size9/large and these fit my hands ?

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, BenBhoy said:

Do you have Birds the bakery up there, or is it a Midlands thing?? Shiťs all over Greg's. 

No, we don’t have Birds, it must be something special to beat a gregg’s corn beef pasty, it amazes me how they can fit so much heart burn into one pasty ?

• Haha 4
17 minutes ago, Stavross said:

No, we don’t have Birds, it must be something special to beat a gregg’s corn beef pasty, it amazes me how they can fit so much heart burn into one pasty ?

....and then you need to wash your face to get all the grease off your chin?

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Stavross said:

Oh mate bird's pork pie followed by a caramel donut....and then a florentine. Then a lemon tart to finish.