24 minutes ago, laraherring said:

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum. My husband and I started doing this hobby. I'm obsessed with hunting and I want to buy hunting equipment. What equipment do you use when you go hunting??

Hello.

A couple of sets of quality, waterproof clothing and footwear for the pair of you.

It's not nice when you have to spend hours in cold, wet, uncomfortable clothing, boots etc.  ?

• Like 1

Well Lara. What a strange introduction from yourself. However. We all start with a water bottle (full) some form of sustinence ie a MARS BAR or TWix, waterproof clothing as our climate is slightly different than in the Southern Hem, usually armed to the teeth with whatever our Government allows at the time, ( at this time possibly a catapult and spear) some warm clothing and a wing and a prayer. Hope that helps. Jok.

• Like 1
On 23/02/2022 at 15:54, shaaark said:

Hello.

A couple of sets of quality, waterproof clothing and footwear for the pair of you.

It's not nice when you have to spend hours in cold, wet, uncomfortable clothing, boots etc.  ?

Hello,
Glad you shared that, and I think so too. Clothing is just as important and we need to adjust to the time zone where we hunt and what we need to wear.
What boots do you use?

Something comfortable if you’re out all day last thing you need is blisters , I wear Altbergs , British made find them ultra comfortable, look and see what the Aussie military are using,