Farmer shoots, hunting trespasser

Just now, chartpolski said:

I completely agree, in the past I was far to quick to take umbrage at what I considered slights on my character, but these days I understand that words spoken on the 'net can be mis-interpreted. As my "double tap" comment have been by one or two , BUT , I explained and apologised for any offence, however unintended, but that doesn't seem enough for one member.

If he doesn't understand, or want to understand, there's nothing I can say that will change that.

I reiterate, the comment was meant to mean I thought the shooting was deliberate, not accidental.

And again, my greatest sympathies with the man, his family and friends.

Cheers.

"Double tap" is not a flippant or disrespectful term. It describes a particular method of assassination.

• Like 2

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I completely agree, in the past I was far to quick to take umbrage at what I considered slights on my character, but these days I understand that words spoken on the 'net can be mis-interpreted. As my

I think he’s already explained the meaning of his post and apologised if it caused any offence would say of the cross section of folk on here charts is a true gent ?

They probably trying to figure out how best to justify it cause the culprit is a barrister thats all peter. Lets hope the mans family gets justice for whats happened to him.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Wideboy said:

No other reason then it’s very disrespectful towards a dead man

Calm down Mary.yes it’s sad but chart doesn’t know the man or his family directly even so he’s not been disrespect, can’t go round getting all up set about everything that goes on in the world you d be in a nut house.I find it slightly wrong if I post r.I.p to someone I don’t know.not disrespectful just my own personal thought. 

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

Its strange that its not been reported thats he's died and as delboy said he was on the golf course and the dog was shot from a different field ive walked that golf course loads of times and all the greyhound men walk it and no one ever says anything, i wonder who the suspect is

Smells abit fishy...you take care Pete?

• Like 2
42 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

Its strange that its not been reported thats he's died and as delboy said he was on the golf course and the dog was shot from a different field ive walked that golf course loads of times and all the greyhound men walk it and no one ever says anything, i wonder who the suspect is

They probably trying to figure out how best to justify it cause the culprit is a barrister thats all peter. Lets hope the mans family gets justice for whats happened to him.

• Like 7
7 hours ago, Wideboy said:

Did I ask anyone to write RIP? Was I even in a conversation with you, no. 

Never said you did write rip I was talking about myself . And when you put stuff on a forum it’s not a private conversation it’s for anyone to reply or comment that’s idea of it if you did,nt know.

13 hours ago, peterhunter86 said:

The media still haven't reported that he died from his injuries 

The man’s being kept on life support solely for the purpose of organ donation. Seems like a bad doing from what I can gather. Hope his family get justice. RIP fella

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Just now, delboy_187 said:

Nice piece from our crew to bono .... Still can't get my head around it lads iv lost family members younger than bono but this one's hard to swallow 

Screenshot_20220513-011556_Photos.jpg

Last message from him .... genuinely it would have bin me had I gone that day bono wasn't aggressive type man he was a joker poor soul only tried make piece to get the dog back ..me on the other hand would of got it in the forehead charging the tramp as I'd of took it upon myself to get the jukel  and if possible throttle the c**t ....rest in  piece beef .... Screenshot_20220513-011652_WhatsApp.jpg.12af8f5b56bc4285ae886b0cfc0f25cd.jpg

• Sad 3

The lad loved dogs tbh honest in this game if a dog don't make the grade there gone bono would hold on making excuses for to keep them or find them good homes he was soft hearted dog man ... two weeks before all this he had a Coker pup with parvo which he saved ..only twice have we ever done it experimenting tbh as we know it's dehydrationwhat kills them we knewif we can keep fluids into her she'll be OK with out food till the worst passes ..saline bags and intravenous line popped under the skin aswell as a 50 mm syringe injecting fluids under the dogs skin all around her back in bubble like lumps to allow the body to to absorb the liquids slowly to keep the pup hydrated long enough for the bacteria in stomach to passed .4 days every 3 hours like a newborn he minded that pup she survived aswell .. that's type lad he was he'd give a bad dog the best life he could .....tbh honest iv had a few an I'm just reminiscen on the good memories every morn I wake up it could take 5 mins half hour or an hour an I just remember my oul pal is no longer amongst us ?

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
18 minutes ago, delboy_187 said:

Last message from him .... genuinely it would have bin me had I gone that day bono wasn't aggressive type man he was a joker poor soul only tried make piece to get the dog back ..me on the other hand would of got it in the forehead charging the tramp as I'd of took it upon myself to get the jukel  and if possible throttle the c**t ....rest in  piece beef .... Screenshot_20220513-011652_WhatsApp.jpg.12af8f5b56bc4285ae886b0cfc0f25cd.jpg

??