15 year old tiktok stars father shoots dead her stalker....

20 minutes ago, kanny said:

Who's taking the photos? The dad ? It's all seems a bit off to me ...weird 

And what happens in the members only bit? 

And surely her dad reads the noncy comments from blokes old enough to be in his generation, yet still allows it to continue. Making cash from his daughters online presence. 

• Like 4

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wouldn't be happy with my daughter having a million followers on the web...?....how many more weirdos are going to  come out the woodwork??

But it’s not innocent though is it, because the internet is no place for innocence.    unfortunately, and disgustingly, her 1 million followers won’t be made up primarily of similar aged girls.

Ffs,how's she acting a slag?....she is dressed like many everyday girls her age,....crude approach to it in all honesty... So your walking down the road,a young girl is coming your way....you can

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, mackem said:

And what happens in the members only bit? 

And surely her dad reads the noncy comments from blokes old enough to be in his generation, yet still allows it to continue. Making cash from his daughters online presence. 

Its something ill never understand or even want too this facebook tiktok attention seekers shit

• Like 1

I guess the girl is seeking attention and getting the wrong type, what is she gona grow up to become??? The parents should be guiding her down the right path and not put her out there, and by that lack of parental control a paedo is dead and her dad is going to jail, so who protects her now?????

Right,lol.....I ran this by a mate who works in the field of such matters ,so I'll post his comments here and you will see I'm way off the mark it seems ,

" a young teen pretty girl showing even a little skin has no business having a tik tok page based solely on how she looks. If her tik tok wasn’t just based off how she looks it would be different. Girls get on tik tok and post those kind of photos for attention. She has a million prescribers for a reason. It takes very very little for a sexual predator to get hooked on a girl that’s in his prey age range. If those pics were on Facebook it would be no big deal. But to be on a platform for millions of strange men to look at her is downright dangerous. Doesn’t make her a whore but she’s playing a very dangerous game. Her dad did well"

"Having been trained in human sex trafficking and sex offenders, she is putting herself in a very very bad spot"

"Men take her wanting attention as her wanting sexual attention. Her wanted to be talked to and treated a certain way. Men are scumbags l"

So it seems I need to be less trusting and naive,and after we spoke,I actually did get it,

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, jigsaw said:

Right,lol.....I ran this by a mate who works in the field of such matters ,so I'll post his comments here and you will see I'm way off the mark it seems ,

" a young teen pretty girl showing even a little skin has no business having a tik tok page based solely on how she looks. If her tik tok wasn’t just based off how she looks it would be different. Girls get on tik tok and post those kind of photos for attention. She has a million prescribers for a reason. It takes very very little for a sexual predator to get hooked on a girl that’s in his prey age range. If those pics were on Facebook it would be no big deal. But to be on a platform for millions of strange men to look at her is downright dangerous. Doesn’t make her a whore but she’s playing a very dangerous game. Her dad did well"

So it seems I need to be less trusting and naive,and after we spoke,I actually did get it,

And in the post above where i said now her dad is going to jail most likely, so whos gona look after her now???

3 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

I guess the girl is seeking attention and getting the wrong type, what is she gona grow up to become??? The parents should be guiding her down the right path and not put her out there, and by that lack of parental control a paedo is dead and her dad is going to jail, so who protects her now?????

He’s not gan jail mate. Florida is a stand your ground state mate. A dead paedo is also not a bad thing. The young lass being exposed to all this through what I see as negligence is the main issue here.

• Like 1
Just now, mushroom said:

He’s not gan jail mate. Florida is a stand your ground state mate. A dead paedo is also not a bad thing. The young lass being exposed to all this through what I see as negligence is the main issue here.

Hes lucky the left wing that support the paedos didnt push for him to be given the death sentence, straight away he should pull her from the interweb for how many times is he gona get away with it before its seen as entrapment?  I totally agree with his actions, but if it happens again questions will be asked. A good paedo is a dead one. 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

"Having been trained in human sex trafficking and sex offenders, she is putting herself in a very very bad spot"

I couldn’t do his job mate. I’d end up doing time ;)

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Its the fecking black wanksta rap culture thats eroding western society, its trashy, druggy and slashy, we natives have gone back to the middle ages by lowering the bar off whats acceptable in society to appease foreign invading scum, how fecked up is that

Isnt slashy from guns and roses??

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Its the fecking black wanksta rap culture thats eroding western society, its trashy, druggy and slashy, we natives have gone back to the middle ages by lowering the bar off whats acceptable in society to appease foreign invading scum, how fecked up is that

That's it, there's this black guy takes his kiddie school in the mornings, I've got to no him, got talking to him a while back asked me were I was from cos of my accent, eh I told him he should coco, well that set him off, baseball cap on sideways, pants round his ankles, deep gusset, hand signals going like the clappers little finger n thumb, started getting a bit lippy, he says I'm a strange guy, bloomin cheek, anyways he walked off