Watt happen to all this Bad weather tonight fs

fantastic night windwise for getting up to them, but a hell of a full moon,waste of time for lamping, just like being out daytime, waste of time, plus makes hard work fot the dog, and good to make rabbits lamp shy,alright if you just want one for the pot.

• Like 2

If you waited for the perfect weather you would never get out, wind had its uses last night though when I slipped back in the stream I was stepping out of, filled my wellies and stuck my hand in thorns, however the dog pulled a blinder when I was on the way back to the car thinking we were going back empty handed. 

35 minutes ago, NE_Monkey said:

If you waited for the perfect weather you would never get out, wind had its uses last night though when I slipped back in the stream I was stepping out of, filled my wellies and stuck my hand in thorns, however the dog pulled a blinder when I was on the way back to the car thinking we were going back empty handed. 

Your right we'd never get out waiting for the perfect night 

8 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

going well the pups ?how old now

14 month mate....there ok ...early days still yet...I've had better at similar age...but I've had more work for them in the past ...and of course just 1 at a time rather than two

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, TOMO said:

14 month mate....there ok ...early days still yet...I've had better at similar age...but I've had more work for them in the past ...and of course just 1 at a time rather than two

there coming home with something mate

do them world a good come september they should be spot on any pics of them ?