Collie grey x bull grey

Picking my new pup up in 3 week cant wait!!!...Been wanting a collie bull grey for ages but for all kinds of reasons ive its never came off.Best dog ive been out with was of similar breeding so im hoping for good things.Justvwondering what peoples opinions are of this cross as im looking for a all rounder,and any picks would be helpfull to give me a idea of what the finished artical might turn out like ??

received_1103745123734541.jpeg

• Like 12

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheers lads  Definitely  good cross I wouldn't go any other way personally  .   Fawn dog he's near 5  , black and white one with him is a bitch 11 months  and the other 2 are brothers All from my

Seems to be a great cross, everything you want in a fox dog for sure. Alot of lads work them here in Ireland ?? 

Picking my new pup up in 3 week cant wait!!!...Been wanting a collie bull grey for ages but for all kinds of reasons ive its never came off.Best dog ive been out with was of similar breeding so im hop

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, slip-em quick said:

Picking my new pup up in 3 week cant wait!!!...Been wanting a collie bull grey for ages but for all kinds of reasons ive its never came off.Best dog ive been out with was of similar breeding so im hoping for good things.Justvwondering what peoples opinions are of this cross as im looking for a all rounder,and any picks would be helpfull to give me a idea of what the finished artical might turn out like ??

nice pup that , and like that type x . i was after one like that 15 years ago, but it was either pit x grey or collie x grey , found it hard to get your type x pup. if it comes out right, you have good lurcher for most quarry , but with all lurchers , you never really know what you get .  i am looking for a herding dog  kelpie or collie x beddy x whippet dog pup my self , i prob find that hard as well  finding one .?

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, slip-em quick said:

Nice pup.  Quite a popular type.  Few lads on this site have similar types, fella from ireland, can't think of his name now, has a lot of success with this type.

just remembered, 'the trunk'  ?

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Nice pup.  Quite a popular type.  Few lads on this site have similar types, fella from ireland, can't think of his name now, has a lot of success with this type.

just remembered, 'the trunk'  ?

Trunk took some serious numbers with flick and is doing well with his off spring I believe

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, bird said:

nice pup that , and like that type x . i was after one like that 15 years ago, but it was either pit x grey or collie x grey , found it hard to get your type x pup. if it comes out right, you have good lurcher for most quarry , but with all lurchers , you never really know what you get .  i am looking for a herding dog  kelpie or collie x beddy x whippet dog pup my self , i prob find that hard as well  finding one .?

The lad who im getting my pup offs got a full litter if your interested??..sire and dam are proper dogs ?

I had a bitch that was killed before her time brilliant bitch loved foxes more then anything in the world she was only 22 23tts clever would just make a catch happen in places where I thought a catch was impossible 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, slip-em quick said:

Beautiful looking pup  atb Longers01 

• Like 1