NGO or CCC for insurance?

My BASC runs out in a couple of weeks & I decided long ago that I would not be renewing with them. So it seems to me that the 2 better options for my shooting insurance are CCC or NGO, has any of you fine lot got any advice from the experience of using either of these? If so who do you recommend?

Have you considered GWCT? 

I've been a member from back in game conservancy days and can't say a bad word about them. I was once in basc too but  became disillusioned with then. 

Gwct do proper worthwhile research & are active in the media. Very worthwhile £6 something a month. 

• Like 1

Tried to go with gun plan , but I told them to stick after they came back with absolutely stupid price . They said because my garage had been broken into that year and my van caught fire same year , I was high risk 

w…..s come to mind 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, villaman said:

Tried to go with gun plan , but I told them to stick after they came back with absolutely stupid price . They said because my garage had been broken into that year and my van caught fire same year , I was high risk 

w…..s come to mind 

Can't you get cover for the guns on your house contents policy Mitch.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, philpot said:

Can't you get cover for the guns on your house contents policy Mitch.

Yes they are covered under the house insurance Phil but still wanted public liability insurance for me using the guns 

• Like 2
11 hours ago, villaman said:

w…..s come to mind 

Gun plans prices are set? They don't ask any questions! Pick your plan, pay and your covered.

• Like 1