Last visit to this farm this season

And here. Just one outing on a colder farm left, that's an interesting local variation, just 15 miles from other permission but heavy clay soil, more trees and some North facing slopes really make a difference in soil temperature. Otherwise I am a big believer in climate change. I got my first ferrets in 1976 and we used to go to week one of March so IMO and roughly roughly, rabbit breeding is 2 weeks earlier in 35 years

PXL_20220212_130050981.jpg

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, Luckee legs said:

And here. Just one outing on a colder farm left, that's an interesting local variation, just 15 miles from other permission but heavy clay soil, more trees and some North facing slopes really make a difference in soil temperature. Otherwise I am a big believer in climate change. I got my first ferrets in 1976 and we used to go to week one of March so IMO and roughly roughly, rabbit breeding is 2 weeks earlier in 35 years

PXL_20220212_130050981.jpg

not far infront of you got my first ferrets 1972 them Days there was no seasons for us we just hunted all year mad king lol Ps nice looking Dog ? 

• Thanks 1