Almost done for another season ☹️

Slow this morning, all does were pregnant and one probably had a litter and was pregnant again. Apart from one farm that's has some North facing fields on clay soil where rabbits are typically later breeding by a week or so, i am almost done for another season ☹️ Still, always great to see dog and ferrets living their best life, will get at least one more morning ?

PXL_20220211_132842572.jpg

PXL_20220211_120632474.jpg

• Like 7

Just now, Luckee legs said:

Slow this morning, all does were pregnant and one probably had a litter and was pregnant again. Apart from one farm that's has some North facing fields on clay soil where rabbits are typically later breeding by a week or so, i am almost done for another season ☹️ Still, always great to see dog and ferrets living their best life, will get at least one more morning ?

PXL_20220211_111244228.jpg.41136233e4212205829cf0a154de8b9e.jpg

21 minutes ago, Luckee legs said:

Had to dig twice in this Warren, ferret backed away as I broke through (as they usually do in my experience, only this time the rabbit moved forward and legged it down a side branch only to get cornered again

Dug a buck rabbit last week was the oldest rabbit in the world took ages 2 skin it gave it me old gaffer ? that'll teach the old c**t 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Luckee legs said:

Iam stopping this weekend with the farms that I don't have to kill them on and just make.a show on the two farms that we have to kill them on 

• Like 2