Russia Ukraine WW3

If I didn't have a business, a house, family, kids etc and if I was at a loose end, and wasn't afraid and suffer from anxiety and if I didn't get home sick after 5 days and if my food phobias didn't stop me eating funny foreign foods I would honestly probably consider going and fighting. I have no political agenda on any side, I'd just go for shits and giggles. 

• Haha 7

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

2 hours ago, dogmandont said:

I've personally nothing but respect for lads that join their armed forces in which ever countries they come from, its the wars they fight for their corrupt governments I have a problem with. 

The real problem is corrupt elite that control these corrupt governments. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, dogmandont said:

No victim here len but won't listen to hypocrisy being spouted on here without saying my piece, you don't like it because you see your unionist grasp of northern ireland slipping. Unionists are the ones playing the victim card lately are haven't you noticed. Lol. 

I get your haterid of the brits, but dont send the accusations my way of not liking unionist grasp slipping, your making out a terrorist organisation are innocent downtrodden heros, which if you look at the state of the council estates today, they are over run with drugs, and all the scum of the day, the ira have fallen at the last fence and got hooked by the money same as the unionists, pure and utter greed, ive always called out the wrong on all sides thats where i differ from the bitter ones, take a read of the book lost lives and youll see the names of all tge murdered in it. Maybe enlighten your bitter self a bit

32 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Mate, I haven't seen any news with any footage of Russian troops in Kiev or in Ukraine for that matter, have you?

Call me old fashioned, but I prefer to see some evidence first before i jump on the bandwagon. Show me some credible evidence and id believe ?

Are you even looking? Or do you need them to be showing their passports and gps coordinates for you to verify?

• Sad 1

lol i know plenty of dimlos that a served in the army mate 

most come out coke heads piss heads loved the mcat and  slapping there women about lol

me mate gets out jail in a few month pop next season day out he tell you about his time in the army 

16 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

I get your haterid of the brits, but dont send the accusations my way of not liking unionist grasp slipping, your making out a terrorist organisation are innocent downtrodden heros, which if you look at the state of the council estates today, they are over run with drugs, and all the scum of the day, the ira have fallen at the last fence and got hooked by the money same as the unionists, pure and utter greed, ive always called out the wrong on all sides thats where i differ from the bitter ones, take a read of the book lost lives and youll see the names of all tge murdered in it. Maybe enlighten your bitter self a bit

I am bitter len and have every right to be, sold out by our own to be controlled and occupied by another.. I'm bitter but it doesn't control me and I'll try my best for the bitterness to die with me for my kids sake, as far as hating the brits I come on here amongst lads that served here and give them the same respect they give me which is usually a whole lot more than the average brit that had no idea what went on over here and couldn't give a fcuk but like to have the odd dig. 

• Like 4
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3